Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySkyro on 02/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is super easy to use. You can hide it in your pocket since it has a clip. It's nicely built from actual metal (not plastic). Cons:Only shows pressure in PSI. kPa would be nice. Also the inner gauge is not square as shown in the picture. It is flat with just two sides.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMagknight2 on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The design is very good and the clip make it easy to carry around in your pocket. Is as small as a pen and equaly lighter. The gauge comes with Kg. and PSI. It also comes with the piece to remove air from the tire valve. Many people wanted it when I show it. Is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychito1 on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the product is good, small but very useful and must be present in the tool box for the car, the price is cheap comparaacion other. Cons:quality if you leave more to be desired, because I thought it was metal and iron or not, the produto is totally plastic and seems to b... Read more

Portable Handheld Tire Pressure Gauge1 Portable Handheld Tire Pressure Gauge2 Portable Handheld Tire Pressure Gauge 3 Portable Handheld Tire Pressure Gauge
    0 0
  • posted bySysmatck on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* it's beautiful * it's small * could be used with a bicycle emergency kit! Cons:* Not well calibrated, mine is marking around 36 psi when actually is 30 psi... * Need to fit exactly 90 degrees to calibrate, otherwise you will drain air off the tire... * Despi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatu986 on 08/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- high precision, compared with a digital one - really small, fits in a small pocket - good build quality, it will last for a long time - the price, these ones are selled in about $10/12 in my country, it's a scam!!!! Cons:- I really can't think of any cons Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinterterranhp on 08/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great tire pressure gauge. It is small, lightweight and fits everywhere inside your car. It is a must-have if you change the pressure of your tires on a regular basis. It indicates tire pressure in two ways: PSI and KG The gauge itself does its job very well Con... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections