DX » Community » Reviews » 10.1" Touch Screen LCD Google Android 2.2 Tablet PC w/ GPS/WiFi/HDMI/RJ45/TF (X210 1GHz/4GB)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 20% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydeslimjim on 10/07/2011

The product came running, and no risk on the screen. The system is very slow to get angry I get to wait to load anything. The GPS system is only good if you are in China, Brazil does not work, nor with programs here, because the radar does not track. Do not have connectivity to the PC. I tried to connect with USB but it does not connect. The system ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byofzoiets on 09/05/2011

Looks and feels solid. Some apps work really well. • GPS doesn't work (It will tell you you're in China). • Camera won't take a picture (it will tell you to insert an sd card, even when you allready have). • Android market will only show you some apps you can download (only a few free ones). • Photo-gallery won't import pictures, again that sd card ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraistlinM on 09/02/2011

A good price, but no more. Has a lot of possibilities. The size of the screen makes this device a great ebook reader, that's the main use I give it and that's why I bought this device. The screen is not multitouch, anyway is something that does not came as a surprise. Is listed in the characteristics. As it comes there are some problems charging it:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byranerio on 08/26/2011

Looks very nice. Build quality is ok, not too good but it is ok. Includes GPS sensor, haven't used it yet tough. Includes Google Maps app and a file explorer, and also dolphin browser HD. Screen looks nice, bright and colorful. Battery is not good Warms while using or charging Slow given the 1 GHz processor The full suite of Google products is not included,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylikizsna on 08/09/2011

Let me be clear from the start is a copy of "SUPER PAD 2", no matter what the box writes. The very fact that this copy can not expect the same speed but is wholly satisfactory for the amount of money. Applications can be downloaded from the Android Market, you can put NavDroyd, and so get the device for navigation. Can play HD 1080p movies,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections