Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLeeroxBr on 08/02/2013

It`s a good material, the flashlight fits perfectly and the case fits in my molle vest in a good way. It`s light so don`t botter to carry it all day long empty or whit the flashlight I don`t see any cons in this product. it`s very simple to have any cons. The case don`t protect for any impact. The case ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhenkjankempers on 04/10/2013

- This is a well made small nylon holster. - The seams are well sewn. - It is open topped with a D-ring. - Belt loop with snap (no velcro, and closed bottom). - It holds the flashlight very well. - It fits 3,5 cm belts, no wider. Great for my off-duty belt but not for the on-duty one (That is 4 cm). ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byToroontoBUYER on 10/29/2012

- Fits Loose for my UltraFire UF-H2b. - Fits snug for UltraOK ZS-2 (Sipik SK68 Clone) - Has a snap button on belt loop for easy attach/detach. - Elastic material on sides stretches to fit snugly. Up on close inspection of material and manufacturing quality - I find that the sewing threads don't look ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrMachinimator on 12/29/2011

.Cheap .Strong .Belt clip .Nice matterial .Blends in with regular clothing .No top strap (If you trip the flash light will fall out) Other than that no cons because it is a simple item. Great for holding my flash light and my laser. .Cheap .Strong .Belt clip .Nice matterial Usefull to own. Even if you ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBSeward on 10/27/2011

Need a case for one of the cool flashlights or lasers you can get here at DealExtreme? This little case works great to protect and keep your light or laser handy. Typical DX experience! Amazing price and quality - and free fast shipping to USA to boot! I've got quite the collection of lights and lasers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeanspector on 05/20/2010

Good balance - crucial for an open-top holster Has a metal hook to be used with a carabiner Has a buttoned belt loop (could be a tight for for your belt though) Has stretchable fabric on the sides as in SKU 29354 (though see cons) No flip cover The stretchable fabric on the sides is low quality There'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytatotaz on 05/29/2009

Cheap, free shipping...................................................... Metal buttons on the inside may scratch your light you should cover them. Kind of loose fitting for a 1AA flashlight. I choose this one for a Coast LED Lenser flashlight 1AA. Modified with a piece of velcro and a piece of handbag ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrills on 03/19/2009

Good nylon and stitching for a cheap holster. D-ring attachment point for a carabiner. Button snap belt loop for convenient attachment and removal. Good fit for many 1xAA or 1xCR123a lights. Button snap on the belt loop may be a con for some as it may let go when stressed. The rivet for the button snap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPelju on 05/21/2008

-Cheap -Wont fit well to belts wider than 3,5cm. -The metal button-thing used for the belt attachment comes through to inside of the holster, and I was afraid it might scratch my light.. but some ductape on top of it gave me ease of mind :) I bought this for my ultrafire c3 since it seemed to be the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalfreddajero on 04/10/2008

Works well with my RC-G2 since it has a big head unit, unlike some of the other small lights that are sold here......doesnt have a flap because the holster was meant to be used as a quick draw, which doesnt bother me at all. If you have a light that has a big bezel then i suggest getting this, works ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections