DX » Community » Reviews » 7" Chic Kitchen Chefs Ceramic Knife - Black (17.7CM-Blade)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyammarques on 03/08/2014

Great knife, cuts through pretty much anything you'd like to cut in the kitchen. Good balance, feels very light to handle. The dark blade makes it elegant and doesn't stain like the white one I had. As with any ceramic knife, the blade is very fragile. Mine came with the tip chipped due to shipping, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjimniko on 01/16/2013

It is really light. I think that I can use it without getting tired. It has good size. It is long enough to cut preaty match everything. Also it width is fair. Woy can use it to move cut vegies arround. has a nice grip. It is sharp enough for me. Too expensive for it's quality. I don't know how long ... Read more

the case the handlle the blade the blade

0 0 1

• posted byjzdhgkd on 11/04/2012

-Razor sharp edge, very consistent the whole way -Shouldn't need sharpening for a long time. -Well designed handle, grippy and ergonomic -The blade seems easier to wash than metal knives, things don't seem to stick as much -Nice black colour too! -DX repackages the knife with extra bubble wrap inside ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybalbertini on 08/29/2012

- cheap compared to the market price - gray finish gives a feeling of a normal knife - great to cut raw meat - until now, it is as sharp as it arrived - came very well packaged - not so sharp as the other one that I have (famous brand) Cost / benefit relation is amazing. Looks like know brands knife ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLostDude on 08/16/2012

Very nice product, works perfectly, cuts everything you want, even a glass plate. The material is made of good quality. The design is perfect to hold strongly the knife and cut every hard thing. None at all. Just could come if a knife holder to make safer, since the ceramic is a fragile material. Very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhadesvictor on 05/15/2012

Great Knife! Very easy to use. It can cut a large piece of meat very easily!!! Its a great instrument to use to make barbecue! Its blade is extremely sharp and its handle fits neatly into any type of hand. Its rubberized cable gives a perfect finish to the piece. Ótima Faca! De facilimo uso. Ela ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalexandrusa on 11/26/2011

- looks really cool - long blade - nice feel and handling - decent sharpness, will never rust - fragile, don't drop it (I already broke the tip of one ceramic knife, just by dropping it from ~1m on the floor) - after washing it for the first time and not drying it properly it has a few outlines of the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalexandrusa on 09/26/2011

- looks really cool - long blade - nice feel and handling - decent sharpness, will never rust - fragile, don't drop it (I already broke the tip of one ceramic knife, just by dropping it from ~1m on the floor) - after washing it for the first time and not drying it properly it has a few outlines of the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJDark on 07/12/2011

Ceramic knife - never rust, never need to sharp (I hope) and easy to clean. Build quality is very good, pastic handle also good. It's really sharp, so you need to be careful, cutting your vegetables. Ceramic is easy to break. Remember it. Do not try to cut frozen food or bones - knife could be damaged ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections