DX » Community » Reviews » 2350mAh Rechargeable External Battery Pack for Iphone 4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalphtrion on 01/13/2014

this is now an indispensable piece of my phone that I take everywhere. I used to run out of battery really fast because of heavy internet usage, but now with this baby I seldom have to worry about that anymore. additionally, it is very convenient to be charging this, instead of my phone, and then just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndremagni on 06/04/2013

Works perfectly! fixes well in iphone4! Great thing to buy if you want some extra batery for your iphone 4! Works with 4S too! and charge your phone in 5 hours! And you can use your iphone in this time! I used 4 times yet! you can charge the 2350mAh Rechargeable External Battery Pack with the iphone ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byabandaa on 05/31/2013

It charges with your phone, if you want to, it gives you more battery life, very easy to understand and to use. Kinda hard to put it on and to take it off, not too hard, you can do it, believe in yourself. just put a little bit of pressure that it fits! your phone doesnt not look good in this, not for ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byImSir2U on 05/12/2013

Great idea, fits nicely onto the phone and supplies a sufficient charge to almost recharge the phone to full from at least half charge on the phone Charge socket broke free shortly after owning it. Opened it up and found that insufficient heat had been applied to the socket earth plains to ensure a good ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byJohnCalistro on 03/20/2013

- Light weight; - Easy to use, just plug in and change the switch to charge, or use like a case until your phone needs a charge; - The size is not big to make you fell like you have a Note II on your pocket, do you know what I mean? :) - The led who indicates charging the phone stopped to work in the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygmpkato on 03/19/2013

- charges 100% the battery - solid built - works as a case - easy to use - charge while using - very big - very slow charging - heavy very cheap.. I have been using this external battery during one year and it really works as it is made for...buy if you want an extra battery. It is heavy and big to use ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygostskull on 03/07/2013

is really easy to use, it can charge my 4S from 5% to 100% like the original charger. is great when you are late and the phone is with low battery or in trips. - Looks neat! - Charges my battery as it should, I would say that it charges about 150% of my iPhone 4 battery - Great on/off switch fot charging ... Read more

charger charger charger

0 0 1

• posted bysickmindBR on 02/22/2013

I've got a iPhone 4S. The first time I used this external battery (after charging it) it recharged my iphone almost to 100%. The battery wears out very fast. I've made about 25 charges and it's now charging only about half of my iPhone 4S. The weight is a problem too, I've got another 2 other batteries ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byeddycanada on 02/20/2013

- Light weight and sleek, this battery pack doubles as a cover. - it also has a very nice gloss shine to it and feels like it has a very sold feel to it. - Not all around coverage but it's alright as it does its main function- battery pack. - Connector is sensitive in my opinion but nothing major or ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydkepler on 01/12/2013

- Solid built - Integrates smoothly with iPhone (people wonder what phone you've got while you use it) - Allows for a full charge on iPhone4 & iPhone4S - You get more than you paid for - The iPhone needs to be inserted in an angle. After several months of usage, something in the connector broke, ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections