DX » Community » Reviews » 2350mAh Rechargeable External Battery Pack for Iphone 4 - Black
  • 5 star 15 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalphtrion on 01/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is now an indispensable piece of my phone that I take everywhere. I used to run out of battery really fast because of heavy internet usage, but now with this baby I seldom have to worry about that anymore. additionally, it is very convenient to be chargin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndremagni on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works perfectly! fixes well in iphone4! Great thing to buy if you want some extra batery for your iphone 4! Works with 4S too! and charge your phone in 5 hours! And you can use your iphone in this time! I used 4 times yet! you can charge the 2350mAh Rechargeab... Read more

1 1
  • posted byabandaa on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It charges with your phone, if you want to, it gives you more battery life, very easy to understand and to use. Cons:Kinda hard to put it on and to take it off, not too hard, you can do it, believe in yourself. just put a little bit of pressure that it fits! y... Read more

0 1
  • posted byImSir2U on 05/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great idea, fits nicely onto the phone and supplies a sufficient charge to almost recharge the phone to full from at least half charge on the phone Cons:Charge socket broke free shortly after owning it. Opened it up and found that insufficient heat had been ap... Read more

3 1
  • posted byJohnCalistro on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Light weight; - Easy to use, just plug in and change the switch to charge, or use like a case until your phone needs a charge; - The size is not big to make you fell like you have a Note II on your pocket, do you know what I mean? :) Cons:- The led who indic... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygmpkato on 03/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- charges 100% the battery - solid built - works as a case - easy to use - charge while using Cons:- very big - very slow charging - heavy OtherThoughts:very cheap.. I have been using this external battery during one year and it really works as it is made for...buy if y... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygostskull on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:is really easy to use, it can charge my 4S from 5% to 100% like the original charger. is great when you are late and the phone is with low battery or in trips. - Looks neat! - Charges my battery as it should, I would say that it charges about 150% of my iPhone... Read more

charger charger charger
    1 0
  • posted bysickmindBR on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I've got a iPhone 4S. The first time I used this external battery (after charging it) it recharged my iphone almost to 100%. Cons:The battery wears out very fast. I've made about 25 charges and it's now charging only about half of my iPhone 4S. The weight is a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeddycanada on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Light weight and sleek, this battery pack doubles as a cover. - it also has a very nice gloss shine to it and feels like it has a very sold feel to it. Cons:- Not all around coverage but it's alright as it does its main function- battery pack. - Connector is... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydkepler on 01/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Solid built - Integrates smoothly with iPhone (people wonder what phone you've got while you use it) - Allows for a full charge on iPhone4 & iPhone4S - You get more than you paid for Cons:- The iPhone needs to be inserted in an angle. After several month... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections