Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymapiche on 08/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It really makes the Iphone 4 sound louder. It works as it is described. We tested it in a very noisy environment and it really makes a difference. It works like a charm and it uses a very cheap way to increase / boost the Iphone sound level. Cons:nothing I can r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAllenBusch on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to carry around and use when there is no other option for playing your music from your iphone. Cons:Does not really amplify your music, but directs it so it is easier to hear. OtherThoughts:A good gimmick that allows you to play your music to a larger crowd... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCindyrs on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Comprei para usar com o Samsung S2 (i9100) mas não funcionou. Então usamos no iphone 4s. Excelente. Aumentou significativamente o som do telefone. Vale muito a pena para quem tem iphone. Cons:Nada a declarar. Nada contra o produto. Se você tem u... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBaggbodykarna on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lightweight and durable. Amplefies sound but it doesnt give greater bass. Good thing is that it throws sound fare. Perfect for using in a corridor. If you place the horn in a corner it gives even better/louder sound. Cons:Could give better/louder bass but its... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymumzul on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The amplifier is very easy to use and to carry with you. The sound increases a lot, making it easier for everybody to hear what you want them to hear. It has a very nice and easy design The 'home' button works very well. Cons:The bass gets a bit lost in the so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfaemoreno on 11/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it's a very good product, I do recommend.. the sound is increase and doesn't looses sound quality, really enjoyed it amplifies almost 15 decibels Cons:can't see a really bad con.. sometimes the iPhone falls down when you plug it but it's not a problem.. if u a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDMassari on 11/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very simple use, nice appearence/presentation, soft material, easy to transportation or to keep, dual position (vertical/horizontal), cool design! The access to the buttons, connectors and hole screen stays available perfectly, you can also use it to answer yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydalua55 on 11/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Affordable price Portable, fits on any purse Made of silicon looks like to have a good quality Fits perfectly on iphone 4 or 4s Speaker is removable from the base making it even more portable Improves sound quality Cons:Does not fit on iphone 3gs iPhone case h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaniellec on 11/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i loved it. my iphone 3gs stays well put, and never fell or almost fell. i tried also with iphone 4 and worked fine. i use it to listen to music when taking a shower or when i'm driving or cooking. i love the sound quality. it works only when you put it over a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmlc1 on 10/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Found the product very interesting. Performed very well, making the music sound pretty loud. Fits well on iphone 4s. Cons:Doesn't really holds iphone in a secure manner. Users most pay attention to it. OtherThoughts:Sounds loud but not loud enough to a wide area or a room... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections