Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobthetech on 10/17/2013

Improves the sound from the iphone 4 and 4s. Can still use the home button while the phone is seated. Holds the iphone up at a great angle for watching a movie. The horn and dock components are made of rubber, and are held together by 2 interlocking rubber tubes, these two pieces separate a bit too easily. It is truly great to have a loud speaker for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymapiche on 08/17/2013

It really makes the Iphone 4 sound louder. It works as it is described. We tested it in a very noisy environment and it really makes a difference. It works like a charm and it uses a very cheap way to increase / boost the Iphone sound level. nothing I can really think of. It is a cheap and good gadget. Very good choice! My wife is really happy with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAllenBusch on 03/06/2013

Easy to carry around and use when there is no other option for playing your music from your iphone. Does not really amplify your music, but directs it so it is easier to hear. A good gimmick that allows you to play your music to a larger crowd without using electrically amplified speakers. Helps project the sound from your iphone speakers so it can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCindyrs on 02/17/2013

Comprei para usar com o Samsung S2 (i9100) mas não funcionou. Então usamos no iphone 4s. Excelente. Aumentou significativamente o som do telefone. Vale muito a pena para quem tem iphone. Nada a declarar. Nada contra o produto. Se você tem um telefone que tem a mesma espessura do iphone pode ser que funcione. No caso do Sansumg (ele &#... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBaggbodykarna on 01/27/2013

Lightweight and durable. Amplefies sound but it doesnt give greater bass. Good thing is that it throws sound fare. Perfect for using in a corridor. If you place the horn in a corner it gives even better/louder sound. Could give better/louder bass but its hard with the 3x4mm speaker from the Iphone. I wounder how loud it could be if you made it bigger,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymumzul on 01/25/2013

The amplifier is very easy to use and to carry with you. The sound increases a lot, making it easier for everybody to hear what you want them to hear. It has a very nice and easy design The 'home' button works very well. The bass gets a bit lost in the sound, but seeing the quality it brings, that's just a minor problem. It is a bit strange that the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfaemoreno on 11/23/2012

it's a very good product, I do recommend.. the sound is increase and doesn't looses sound quality, really enjoyed it amplifies almost 15 decibels can't see a really bad con.. sometimes the iPhone falls down when you plug it but it's not a problem.. if u are cautelous it wont happen it's a shame the horn stand isnt available at dealextreme anymore, bought ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDMassari on 11/22/2012

Very simple use, nice appearence/presentation, soft material, easy to transportation or to keep, dual position (vertical/horizontal), cool design! The access to the buttons, connectors and hole screen stays available perfectly, you can also use it to answer your calls. It decreases a little bit the bass, but it looks necessary... couse into the other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydalua55 on 11/22/2012

Affordable price Portable, fits on any purse Made of silicon looks like to have a good quality Fits perfectly on iphone 4 or 4s Speaker is removable from the base making it even more portable Improves sound quality Does not fit on iphone 3gs iPhone case has to be removed if you want to use the silicon speaker I recommended this product to some friends.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaniellec on 11/17/2012

i loved it. my iphone 3gs stays well put, and never fell or almost fell. i tried also with iphone 4 and worked fine. i use it to listen to music when taking a shower or when i'm driving or cooking. i love the sound quality. it works only when you put it over a place: table, book, etc. none. somepeople say it doesn't hold the iphone, i don't know what ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections