DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrathin Protective Wake-Up/Sleep Smart Cover Case for Ipad 2 - Gray
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvrfalves on 06/16/2013

Well, it`s very very cheap if you compare with the ipad case. I think, in BRazil, an ipad case costs a US$ 100. So it`s a very good cost-benefit. The material has a nice touch. The holes are in the correct place. It`s very useful. Well, the bottom of the case could be more padded. Unless the bottom protect the ipad, if it`s more padded will be better.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheDreammaster on 02/17/2013

- Good quality, seems somewhat like the original one. - The finish is good and fits perfect on the iPad. - The magnetic part for turning on/off the iPad works las expected - Materials and finish looks of good quality. - The magnets are not strong enough and sometimes the cover looses and opens it. Nothing to remark. It's an excellent cover, recommended ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychicosatriane on 01/30/2013

Good quality product and good price, works perfectly on Ipad 2. The money pays off. Accompanies a flannel which is very useful for cleaning the screen. The magnetic closure is very responsive. Good look with minor imperfections in the finish that are only felt at first. The cover acts as a support, very useful for use on tables or flat surfaces with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPakopepote on 01/23/2013

It is made with good quality materials with good assembly. I tested the utility says it is magnetic and everything works properly. When put on my iPad was not all hard and fits well because this little dance. Basically I'm happy because it protects my expensive device. I managed to convince the whole is fixed as the iPad as Vaila slightly in the horizontal ... Read more

Cover 4 my iPad retina display. Ples if this video help you mark it
    1 0
  • posted byarielbermd on 06/22/2012

the ipad 2 just feat perfect, it's very good to the touch. is easy to clean, no dirt together and gives a feeling of protection to use. very very poor magnets, it doesn't keep close and does not remain standing in portrait mode and easily slips if you do not mind the fact that does not keep the lid closed , not want to use it as a stand to watch a video ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJ4VIER on 11/14/2011

It's like the original one but improved with back protection! At that price it's the best option. Easy to use and it looks hard enought for more than 1 year using it. The color is really beautifull and doesn't have white spots like the black one. The wake/sleep fuction works perfect but i swiched off because it's not very usefull. The twist for stand/... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections