DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrathin Protective Wake-Up/Sleep Smart Cover Case for Ipad 2 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleofedalto on 07/01/2013

Thin material, fits well to my iPad 2, the wake up/sleep function works ok. One side of the internal frame comes without glue, so, after I put my iPad, it stay open. I´ll try to glue it with "super bonder". Although the problem that I´ll try to fix by myself, the cover looks good.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhutoi on 05/20/2013

Is sturdy, snaps on just right. Compared to the other two smart cases I bought (both are ok) from DX, this is simply the best. It is small enough, it does not make the ipad too big. It works as smart cover, and most of all it really protects it. None I noticed. Maybe it could be a bit cheaper. The cover ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypartono67 on 05/13/2013

Good qualitu, perfectly match with your ipad 2 Nothing to clain about. The detail is not far from the hardware specification No cons. Everything i need and expect deliver theu this product. The best choice if you want to save your pocket with the original stuff. I only have it for two days, so it need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBmeng on 03/05/2013

Great value. Protects your iPad relatively well. Looks very similar to the one made by apple. It has camera and speaker holes in the back and a hole for the charger on the side. The way it is designed the iPad could easily slip out, the magnet could be stronger because it tends to flap open. Doesn't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytiagoad on 02/10/2013

The price. Way cheaper then the official one. Good material. It holds the iPad well when in other positions. Sometimes the magnectic does not work, and the Ipad does not block when it is closed. It is not dark black, it is more like a matted black. Bought to use with my iPad2 and it works very well. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhugomgomes on 01/27/2013

very resistant, good leather, valuable, comfortable to use. No cons so far, it is not broken, without any dent or something, holds the ipad 2 perfectly. Maybe the wake up/sleep could be more sensitive, because sometimes it does not work at all. the cover is made of something , that become durty very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybimico on 12/26/2012

Bon rapport qualité prix, pochette pratique à utiliser, d'apparence classique et sobre, sert également de support ce qui permet de regarder des films ou autres sans devoir tenir la tablette Rien à dire, le produit est conforme à la description Pratique à utiliser, surtout ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfutu9 on 10/09/2012

- Versus Apple's Smart cover is $45.00 , this is a really good value. - Very cheap - Good protection for the back of ipad - The magnets work flawlessly. -quality is not good -ipad does not stand on the table for example with this cover the cover is made of something , that become durty very soon , i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylimarkmb on 09/14/2012

- Very light - Ultrathin - Protective for both front and back - Smart Cover (turns off iPad once the screen is covered - Fits iPad 2 well - None: It is as advertised The product is delivered as described. It works best if your preference is for a light and ultrathin cover with back protection, that works ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHBouchard on 09/13/2012

It costs 1/3 than the regular retail price in Argentina, quality overall is good, maybe very good considering it is just a cover, and the rest are similar. Looks durable and after some use it looks resistant enough. No cons so far, it is not broken, without any dent or something, holds the ipad 2 perfectly.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections