DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrathin Protective Wake-Up/Sleep Smart Cover Case for Ipad 2 - Orange
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadrian6 on 04/25/2013

Protects the ipad from scratches and damages to screen. The ipad tends to shift slightly in the sleeve hence the camera gets blocked. The case also doesn't protect the sides of the ipad as much as the hard covers. My kid dropped the ipad and the side got dented. For the price, the quality is quite acceptable. This is a good buy if you need to get covers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrociomg18 on 02/20/2013

It is very light, the touch is nice and the colour is cool. Ipad 2 fits perfect, leaving small holes for the speaker, bottoms and camera. The wake up and sleep works very well. In conclussion, very good product. It seems like difficult to clean when it gets dirty. It is not possible to fold it and keep it up, just very close to the table. It could be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMAV3R1CK on 10/08/2012

This is a good slim case at this price. I really like the cases that actually cover the trim and corners. Bonus is that this case doesn't add any bulkiness and weight to the iPad 2. The smart case works. The folding cover seems ok to support the iPad's weight. The material seems durable. It hasn't fade or picking up any dirt. Case starched naturally ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydyc999 on 08/03/2011

- Considering Apple's Smart cover is $45.00 CDN, this is a really good value. - The cover fits nicely, it is snug, but not too tight. - The cutouts for the buttons, camera & speaker match perfectly. - The orange colour is a shade darker than Apple's orange (I also have Apple's Smart cover). - The magnets work flawlessly. - Comes with a lint free ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byPierluigi on 07/10/2011

- Really cheap (Went down in price since i bought it) - Nice build quality - Protects your whole iPad 2 - A little bit hard to lock with magnet - The magnets on the smart cover for folding itnto stand up is a liittle bit bad - Maybe not so much magnets? They doesn't work, perhaps for the flap on the right side of the case Best quality / price ratio.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections