DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 7W 600Lumen 3000-3200K Warm White LED Light Bulb (85~265V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLollerkopter on 05/21/2013

It's very bright, very big but a little bit expensive. The big aluminium heat sink is work perfectly and help dissipate lots of heat. This bulb is a flood light and helps to make a daylight in the room. Color temperature is nice for me (I hate cold light in a living room). Very very big, and heavy. If you want replace the kitchen spotlights, it's not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLollerkopter on 05/15/2013

It's very bright, very big but a little bit expensive. The big aluminium heat sink is work perfectly and help dissipate lots of heat. This bulb is a flood light and helps to make a daylight in the room. Color temperature is nice for me (I hate cold light in a living room). Very very big, and heavy. If you want replace the kitchen spotlights, it's not ... Read more

Size comparison with UF-501B Size comparison (vs. UF-501)
    0 0
  • posted byGoldcroft on 10/20/2012

Works perfectly and is a low wattage alternative to the standard GU10s When the description says warm white, ready slightly yellow. It is quite along in comparison to other LED/halogen bulbs Teeny tiny holes between the screw off plastic dome and the heatsink fins allow even tinyer flies to get in. I'd happily recommend anyone to get some, I only bought ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFoobarbazqux on 09/02/2012

It gives more light than I expected, and as with LEDs, you don't need to wait for the light bulb to get bright. I use one on a lamp next to an economic bulb : it is so bright that if I remove the other bulb, I don't see much difference. Also thanks to its shape, it gives light in almost all directions. It's not like a spot light which floods only a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyriusbe on 11/15/2011

Used in my kitchen, to replace sku.44577, that have replace FC bulb. sku.44577 was "spotting" some places, 3 bulb in use. This one is just flooding everywhere in the kitchen, even if it's a bit "yellow". This is preferred to the sku.44577, and still more economic than old FC bulb (13w). This is not too hot after hours. It is big ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections