DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 7W 600Lumen 3000-3200K Warm White LED Light Bulb (85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLollerkopter on 05/21/2013

It's very bright, very big but a little bit expensive. The big aluminium heat sink is work perfectly and help dissipate lots of heat. This bulb is a flood light and helps to make a daylight in the room. Color temperature is nice for me (I hate cold light in a living room). Very very big, and If a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLollerkopter on 05/15/2013

It's very bright, very big but a little bit expensive. The big aluminium heat sink is work perfectly and help dissipate lots of heat. This bulb is a flood light and helps to make a daylight in the room. Color temperature is nice for me (I hate cold light in a living room). Very very big, and If a... Read more

Size comparison with UF-501B Size comparison (vs. UF-501)

0 0 0

• posted byjtolosa on 03/12/2013

I tried other models but, this version has very warm light. nice tu use in living room or bedroom. good option to reduce energy Cost. made with Materials of Good quality. I recomned You....... I not recommend using this lamp where long time to read or be precision work. because it can cause eye I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfreman on 01/02/2013

I bought these leds to go into the light fittings in a new fan that was installed (replacing an original light fitting) These LEDs are remarkably bright. They illuminate more area than the original 50 watt halogen bulbs did. Combined they're actually brighter and illuminate the room better than -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGoldcroft on 10/20/2012

Works perfectly and is a low wattage alternative to the standard GU10s When the description says warm white, ready slightly yellow. It is quite along in comparison to other LED/halogen bulbs Teeny tiny holes between the screw off plastic dome and the heatsink fins allow even tinyer flies to get I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFoobarbazqux on 09/02/2012

It gives more light than I expected, and as with LEDs, you don't need to wait for the light bulb to get bright. I use one on a lamp next to an economic bulb : it is so bright that if I remove the other bulb, I don't see much difference. Also thanks to its shape, it gives light in almost all It's... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byllcollart on 12/10/2011

Very good quality Lamp. The light is not a strong white as the regular LED lamps. It has a very comfortable and strong yellow light. I am testing it for a weak now and no problems at all. Technically none. But I have to say that the price is high for a lamp. That's the only think that holds me my... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycyriusbe on 11/15/2011

Used in my kitchen, to replace sku.44577, that have replace FC bulb. sku.44577 was "spotting" some places, 3 bulb in use. This one is just flooding everywhere in the kitchen, even if it's a bit "yellow". This is preferred to the sku.44577, and still more economic than old FC i... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere