Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byachapacha on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Soldering Tools with Magnifier is very good quality. I used it to repair a variety of devices, and it always worked well. Cons:There are no negative comments to this product. Everything is just great. OtherThoughts:I think this is the optimal purchase in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMotormaster on 11/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good build quality. On the photo soldering brush look's cheap, but really it's ok. Has magnifier glass unlike other kit's at the same price. Cons:Magnifier glass is hard to mount on any solder tool and lens isn't fixed on it's mounting leg,- it fall's down and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrighteousrob on 08/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Magnifying lens attaches to the tool you choose to use which was a nice plus I hadn't thought of. Very sturdy tools not likely to bend or break and the variety of tips is sure to prove useful. Cons:I had hoped for some more delicate tools, but then you run across other... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections