DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Mini Ultrasonic Cleaner (220V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhb9tuh on 07/05/2014

Work well for cleaning small mechanical part & jewelry. I used to clean e-cig and some fishing part. Be careful with water on pcb card, the power is not galvanic isolated and the low voltage (5V) is made from an capacitive coupling (C1) flowing by 4 diodes. In fact many part is power is at high voltage ... Read more

DA-968 board with resistor R4 burned

0 0 0

• posted bygatopardos on 04/18/2014

The price is fair although the quality is really low you get what you pay for... Real power is 9.1W measured roughly according to heat transfer. Cooling of the mosfets just isn't enough if you run this over 30 min they burn out just place a fan under. Mine burned out but I scavenged lots of components ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynickxab on 03/26/2014

Cheap. Really powerful. Clean small metal parts (bolts, nuts washers) from oil and dust very well. Can be used for cleaning of ink-jet cartridges No basket or tray for small parts. Not very convenient timer. Not water proof. (but for such a price you it is strange to expect this) Very useful if you now ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHakala on 01/19/2014

Clear and simple to use. Timer display shows remaining runtime. Just add water ;) Not exactly very efficient. Also had to change the power plug since I live in Europe. A drain plug would have been nice. When pouring the water out of the tank I was a bit concerned if the edges leaked inside. If you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byParoniric on 01/11/2014

Precio insuperable, buena calidad una vez probada en piezas minerales y lentes. Funcionamiento muy sencillo, sólo 3 botones en el panel general. Dos potencias de trabajo: 30w y 50w. Viene con el enchufe americano, es necesario adaptador para poder utilizarlo en España. Cubeta no desmontable,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byosva4442 on 12/07/2013

cheap ultrasonics cleanner, usefull for clean very smaller elements. You can choose differents times untill 30min and 2 differents potency (30-50W). Its usefull to cleans objets with places with difficults access the recipient is very small, so don´t lets clans objets with meddium side. it´... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflmeneses on 11/27/2013

Cheap, two power adjustment, passed the test foil. Timer up two 60 minutes. Barato, duas regulagem de potencia, passou no teste do papel laminado. Temporizador de até 60 minutos. A little weak. ultra sonic waves are not well distributed. Um pouco fraco e as ondas não são muito bem distribu&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjymsza on 09/19/2013

The product is easy to use. You can select the power (30W or 50W) and set the timer for up to 30 minutes. It works like a charm and cleans very well. It has an annoying American style plug. It is very small. The width is about 8 cm and the length is about 16 cm. The depth is about 4 cm. Obviously you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythba26 on 06/01/2013

It's a good working product. It has a timer that can be set for 1 minutes upto 30 minutes. I've used if for glasses and an electrical shaver. They get really clean. Just put some hot water with some dishwash cleaner. (druppie Dreft). I measured the power and it's not 50Watt!. It's 17Watt and 30 Watt ... Read more

Internal circuits Blue relais contain spilled solder, risk of short! Single transdurer operated at live mains

0 0 9

• posted byvova135790 on 03/31/2013

Has two power levels that allows to choose necessary for each type of works. Well clears internal surfaces. I use it for cleaning of evaporators of electronic cigarettes. Has the timer for shutdown upon termination of cleaning. It would be possible to add an internal basket for cleared details, and sometimes ... Read more

3 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections