DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Mini Ultrasonic Cleaner (220V)
Customer’s impression:
good nice Perfect! price Poderia ser Melhor
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGoMartini on 08/20/2015

Pros: It does what it promised. I used it to clean my girlfriends glasses, and there was a notable difference. I don't know if the the 2 different power settings work. It has a timer that can be increased with one minute. Cons: It is a rather small ultrasonic cleaner. I had to change the wall to... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byAertgb on 08/13/2015

Pros: Really cleans a lot of difficult to clean stuff (rings, watches, etc) and it does it quickly Cons: Don't really know if it's a con or my electric supply but after using it a lot, it suddenly stopped working and started smoking.

0 0 0

• posted byedvansilveira on 07/27/2015

A qualidade do material é boa, o recipiente é pequeno, a potencia não agrada muito, tem que repetir o processo várias vezes para se ter resultados.

Impression:Poderia ser Melhor;

0 0 0

• posted byglavankvd on 01/10/2015

Отличная ультрозвуковая чистилка. Ононь - чистит всё - даже запоршвленные временем монеты. Ну главное не перестараться и уметь пользоваться. Бежутерию и ювелирку чисстит так же на ура. Барть две !)

Отличная ультрозвуковая чистилка

Impression:Perfect!;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/07/2015

This product is magnificent, worked perfectly, the ultrasonic can clean certain object quickly, clock metal works perfectly. No cons.

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bypeugeot306s16 on 12/03/2014

Pros: verry easy to use for small thing like jewelery or glasses but also for some bolts and screws. Cons: it was smaller then i think.

Impression:Perfect!;

0 0 0

• posted bylyepin on 11/10/2014

pros: good value for money, serves its function well cons: the build is plastic, limited configurability on time and power modes.

0 0 0

• posted byDuartepimentel on 09/29/2014

Small powerfull cleaner! Despiste of the the size it works great and better than other much more expensive ultrasonic cleaners. Great value for the price, easy too use. Overall recommended.

Impression:price;

0 0 0

• posted byhb9tuh on 07/05/2014

Work well for cleaning small mechanical part & jewelry. I used to clean e-cig and some fishing part. Be careful with water on pcb card, the power is not galvanic isolated and the low voltage (5V) is made from an capacitive coupling (C1) flowing by 4 diodes. In fact many part is power is at do... Read more

DA-968 board with resistor R4 burned

0 0 0

• posted bygatopardos on 04/18/2014

The price is fair although the quality is really low you get what you pay for... Real power is 9.1W measured roughly according to heat transfer. Cooling of the mosfets just isn't enough if you run this over 30 min they burn out just place a fan under. Mine burned out but I scavenged lots of from... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere