DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Mini Ultrasonic Cleaner (220V)
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhb9tuh on 07/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Work well for cleaning small mechanical part & jewelry. I used to clean e-cig and some fishing part. Cons:Be careful with water on pcb card, the power is not galvanic isolated and the low voltage (5V) is made from an capacitive coupling (C1) flowing by 4 d... Read more

DA-968 board with resistor R4 burned
    0 0
  • posted bythba26 on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a good working product. It has a timer that can be set for 1 minutes upto 30 minutes. I've used if for glasses and an electrical shaver. They get really clean. Just put some hot water with some dishwash cleaner. (druppie Dreft). Cons:I measured the power an... Read more

Internal circuits Blue relais contain spilled solder, risk of short! Single transdurer operated at live mains
    7 0
  • posted byvova135790 on 03/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Has two power levels that allows to choose necessary for each type of works. Well clears internal surfaces. I use it for cleaning of evaporators of electronic cigarettes. Has the timer for shutdown upon termination of cleaning. Cons:It would be possible to add... Read more

3 3
  • posted bySUZION on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Light weight, off-color plastic, simple and convenient operation. Great for cleaning costume jewelry, watches band, eyeglasses etc. Works pretty well and provides remarkable cleaning results. Has a large range of time intervals, which allows for a variety of purposes. Con... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvalalex on 12/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap. Really powerful. Clean small metal parts (bolts, nuts washers) from oil and dust very well. Can be used for cleaning of ink-jet catridjes Cons:No basket or tray for small parts. Not very covinient timer. Not water proof. (but for such a price you it is... Read more

3 0
  • posted byonnaj on 11/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Does what it needs to do Cons:- Not waterproof - No basket - Cleaning could be a bit better OtherThoughts:- A somewhat larger device would be welcome. This one is really little, but for cleaning little jewelry, coins, injectors, etc I think it'll do the job. B... Read more

5 0
  • posted byboatman70 on 08/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:and excellent tool at a great price. Here in my country (Chile) this kind kind of stuff (if you're lucky enough to find it) is very expensive. I use it to unclog pens, and to clean jewelry. Specially in the case of pens, results are unbelievable, it unclogs pe... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymjmay on 05/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quite powerful and excellent for cleaning dirt, grease and fuel off kart parts like chains, bolts and carburettor pieces. Cons:Minor con as I never expected it to be waterproof but eventually if enough water is slopped over the sides it stops working as it seemed to lea... Read more

8 0
  • posted bybogaa on 07/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It does the job and doesn't cost a lot - Enough power - The tank edges seem to be sealed well so no problem pouring out used liquid Cons:- No tray. - A bit uneven sound wave distribution. There are several "dead spots". When small objects are clean... Read more

2 0
  • posted byshutdown on 06/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it works fine. is cheap. is good for bolts and gun parts it wold be nice if it had more power Cons:it would be nice if it had an object tray, i read some where. that is bad for the piezo to put object directly in the cleaner it is smaller bla bla. i have to put more think... Read more

5 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections