DX » Community » Reviews » RC-6 Slim IR Shutter Remote for Canon Digital Cameras (1 x CR2025)
  • 5 star 46 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
excellent Simple Easy Ótima RC-6
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byErikJacobs on 09/01/2014

Pros: Works on my Canon 650D Like original product, but only 10% of the Canon price Can be used with timer or directly Cons: None Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0
  • posted byctellier on 08/24/2014

Très pratique pour déclencher à distance. Je m'en sert pour faire de la macro. Attention la distance avec le boitier doit cependant être faible. La pile est fournie avec. Ne pas oublier de retirer l'opercule en plastique qui empêche d'user la pile prématurément. Read more

Impression:Simple,Easy;

0 0
  • posted byalexsansao on 08/19/2014

Pros: Funciona perfeitamente, recomendo muito, excelente pra não ser preciso clicar com o timer e depois sair correndo. Contras: A pilha dura muito pouco, o bom é retirar a bateria depois de usar. Read more

Impression:Ótima;

0 0
  • posted byispeedy on 08/07/2014

Canon EOS worked smoothly on M. Just 2 seconds shooting and shooting modes including 2 works quite successfully. Distance as the distance from the receiver is able to run satisfactorily. Quite successful. Able to meet the need. I would recommend. Read more

Work on Canon EOS M with shutter now or 2 second timer mod.

Impression:EOS M,RC-6;

0 0
  • posted byurbazon on 06/09/2014

First of all, the price is quite low. And it works quite well - no brainer. I can't really pinpoint any cons. Maybe the battery holder is a bit loose, but it still doesn't affect the usability. I mainly bought this remote to avoid camera shakes while shooting stop-motion. I tried it a few times for group photos, but I didn't experiment with the operating ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymmhoo on 05/22/2014

Work Great, simply and great range, solid construction. must set your camera to timer or IR. Im owner of a Canon T3i, works perfect! please be sure that anything block the IR receiver!!: try to keep safe, is easy to lost no one, works perfect. no one, works perfect. no one, works perfect. no one, works perfect. no one, works perfect. try to keep safe,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYTvW on 03/21/2014

cheap, it's very cheap, but it's still very good. it even comes with a battery. easy to use. pushing the button is a little bit hard sometimes but not so much that it gets annoying. sometimes it looks like there is some delay between pressing the button and the camera taking a picture. for this price I would recommend you to buy two or so because if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuffelpuff on 03/20/2014

Works as good as the original canon remote but mutch cheaper $3,36. $20,15 here in sweden for same yongnuo remote and $38,89 for canon original remote are using it with my canon 600d DSLR camera had to push the switch on the back and set it to "channel?" 1 to make it work with my camera could have been bigger it's to easy to lose... but havn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byImunch on 03/17/2014

Very easy to use, and so small you can hide it in your hand if you're on the picture. Very handy. You can stand far from the camera and it still works. Weighs nothing so you can easily bring it everywhere! Very practical that it has a turn on-off button! Works with my Canon 5D MarkII you have to point directly at the camera for it to work, but its not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybudzi on 03/13/2014

Really really cheap, especially when you compare to the branded ones. It is easy to use It works very well It is flat enough to go into a little camera bag Still have not found something serious yet Design? Could be more imaginative. Could be a little smaller also The range is not so big, it should be much bigger I use it on my Canon EOS 550D You have ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections