DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Silicone Stand Holder for Digital Devices - Color Assorted (10-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAbeFM on 02/12/2013

These are impossibly cheap. The stick well, to any smooth surface. I stuck some to a mylar balloon on a lark and it was still there days later. Works excellently on my phone. Obviously they don't work on rough surfaces, or "fabric" cases. The edges of the suction cups aren't always like... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybutterfist on 08/14/2012

the pack contain 10 of them, you will only probably need one at a time but there are a lot of colours from wich you can choice and you will probably need some for your friends that will ask you to give them one for sure! I had to change my One X cover because the holder wouldn't attach to it, I a... Read more

package holding and surronding,ideos holding holding and surronding,ideos holding

0 0 0

• posted byhyperloop on 02/02/2012

Cheap and cool, when I am out, whether I am having a coffee somewhere or maybe a snack and my hands are otherwise occupied and I am also watching a movie on my HTC phone, i just whip the suction cup out, attach it to the back of my phone and wham! it's done! Just enjoy my snack/coffee and have of... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere