Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRicardoCorsaGsi on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Footprint very good. - Excellent reception. - Very easy to use. - Battery lasts a long time. - One of the best receptions they already had the opportunity to use. Cons:- The paint is peeling buttons with a certain ease. - Older models Vinhão with two an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanilakar on 02/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lightweight yet sturdy for a radio of this size. No loose plastic parts. Relatively easy to use. Decent sensitivity. Cons:Second harmonic on VHF is only 20 dB down. Needs modifying the VHF band filter chain if a non-stock antenna is to be used. Really bad sele... Read more

2 0
  • posted byKiwicomputers on 01/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I"ve bought this because I go sometimes for 2-3 days hike. We use just for fun this small Baofeng clone radio. I've tried as a baby watcher, it worked (VOX function) + Easy to carry + Li-ion battery (8 hours + cheap replacement battery + good distance (500m-1000m)... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections