DX » Community » Reviews » Smiling Face LED Flashlight Badge (3 x AG13)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanielcroatia on 06/23/2010

Funny little smile face badge. It has batteries and small on-off switch very very bright maybe too bright only three leds are working (It's looks like 2 more don't work) Must have if you like gadgets. Nice for children (older than 2-3 yr) My doughter put this thing into mouth - we didn't see what she do - but I saw that badge is missing and her face ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvw492 on 03/30/2010

Very bright and colorful. Perfect for raves and parties. I like the size, I thought is was larger for some reason but was pleasently suprised that it's about the size of a quarter. Feels kinda cheap, I'm a little worried the on/off switch will break, but no biggie given the price. Also the price/item number tag was put right on the face and left residue,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySeglarfan on 02/11/2010

*Cheap: Don't really know how much this thing would cost here in Sweden, but I'm guessing around 3-6 dollars.. *Good LEDs: Strong and nice. The product number sticker thingie was placed on the front in the "Smiley", and it's some residue left after removing.. Otherwise, no cons.. In the other reviews they mention a magnet.. Mines did not have a magnet ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschopf on 10/09/2008

- Different gadget. - There is a magnet on the back side, to fix it in a photo frame or in a cloth. - You may turn it on/off. - Several leds with bright colors. - Smile is always welcome in any place... - Cheap. - Could be cheaper. Maybe a 2-pack for this price would be ok. - Not well-built. Several imperfections on back side. - Magnet is too weak to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymollifier on 08/01/2007

-Has a pretty strong magnet on the back part. Sufficient to sitck photos on metal photoframes -The build quality is a little poor. Has some visible imperfections on the paint. A really good aquirement for sticking photos. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections