DX » Community » Reviews » Smiling Face LED Flashlight Badge (3 x AG13)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanielcroatia on 06/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Funny little smile face badge. It has batteries and small on-off switch very very bright maybe too bright Cons:only three leds are working (It's looks like 2 more don't work) OtherThoughts:Must have if you like gadgets. Nice for children (older than 2-3 yr) My... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvw492 on 03/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright and colorful. Perfect for raves and parties. I like the size, I thought is was larger for some reason but was pleasently suprised that it's about the size of a quarter. Cons:Feels kinda cheap, I'm a little worried the on/off switch will break, but no biggie... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySeglarfan on 02/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*Cheap: Don't really know how much this thing would cost here in Sweden, but I'm guessing around 3-6 dollars.. *Good LEDs: Strong and nice. Cons:The product number sticker thingie was placed on the front in the "Smiley", and it's some residue left after removing.. Otherwi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschopf on 10/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Different gadget. - There is a magnet on the back side, to fix it in a photo frame or in a cloth. - You may turn it on/off. - Several leds with bright colors. - Smile is always welcome in any place... - Cheap. Cons:- Could be cheaper. Maybe a 2-pack for this... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymollifier on 08/01/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Has a pretty strong magnet on the back part. Sufficient to sitck photos on metal photoframes Cons:-The build quality is a little poor. Has some visible imperfections on the paint. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:A really good aquirement for sticking photos. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections