DX » Community » Reviews » H6 Rechargeable Focus-Adjustable and Dimming Cree Q5 White LED Headlamp with Charger Set
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaroshFR on 03/05/2014

Small, practical, relatively lightweight, reliable, with plenty of light coming out - feels more than 170 lumens when the light beam is zoomed in. Great on night bike rides as well, when combined with stronger light on handlebar. Zoom function is great! The middle head strap could be a little longer.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byniko.siltala on 04/25/2013

Very bright light and lots of power. Adjustable cone of the light beam and brightness adjustment from 100% down to 20% are a must functions. Otherwise it would be too bright for some operations. Stays well in head after the adjustments (See cons) and leaves your hands free for operation. The head strip ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byperbu on 12/18/2012

Good lamp, Seems to have pretty decent run time. Haven't used in more than 90 minutes but it has held up well. Comes with a charger that plugs directly into the lamp. Seem waterproof. I've used it in light rain without issues. Replaceable battery, so if you're worried you can drag along a couple of 1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygtanguay on 11/21/2012

I've been using this headlamp for 2 hunting season and i can tell you that my partners are jealous of my headlamp. The focus work very well and this lamp is very bright. I do hard work with this headlamp for hunting and something it can drop on the floor or things like this. The lamp support is now broken ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBerri on 10/28/2012

A lot of light for a small price. This lamp creates really a lot of light It is NOT dimable ! which is quite a con because your batteries will last shorter and sometimes it is too much light. The straps are build for a small head, it sits extremely tight on your head. The metal parts become very hot ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bywanderjack on 09/23/2012

a well made light sturdy and robust looks like it will last many years.good light beam for spotlighting, beam goes at least 200metres , or wide beam for close up work, light lasts well 3hours plus on constant use. can use for all night activities plus sports, says that it has a dimming function on battery ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bydudasartor on 08/09/2012

Very bright light, efficient and well designed. The dimming function is really good. The flood mode is very wide and the throw mode goes very very far. Very simple to operate, the buttons are well located and reliable. Very well built. Waterproof, works under heavy rain. The wire from the battery to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrillas on 07/24/2012

Great Product. Weight is low. Powerfull light. batteries are rechargable. Price very competitive Reliability, Used all the winter 2 units. One started to fail after 2 months (On /off contact hard to work, some times 5 minutes pushing the button until get it on) Second one started to fail one week ago ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhockeymonster on 06/16/2012

Takes a real beating and has never failed me. GREAT LIGHT.Love the recharge cord. none yet Buying more than one as a backup is recommended because you will never want to be without it after using this light for any amount of time. I work as an Elevator Constructor in the most extreme conditions,Darkness,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byGarethMTB on 12/13/2011

Bright and a good flood for close up work. Focusses well to a small spot. Quality on the whole very good, doesn't look or feel cheap. 18650 are excellent Li-ion rechargeable batteries which deserve to take over all high drain applications, cheap too! Tilt is more or less only up or down although they ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections