DX » Community » Reviews » H6 Rechargeable Focus-Adjustable and Dimming Cree Q5 White LED Headlamp with Charger Set
  • 5 star 7 ( 47% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Excellent overall

posted by hockeymonster on 06/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Takes a real beating and has never failed me. GREAT LIGHT.Love the recharge cord.

Cons:

none yet

OtherThoughts:

Buying more than one as a backup is recommended because you will never want to be without it after using this light for any amount of time.

Bottomline:

I work as an Elevator Constructor in the most extreme conditions,Darkness,dirt,Dust,Heavy work all day long. This light has taken a real beating and has never failed me in the 4 months I have used it on a daily basis. It is brighter than any other helmet light I have ever used or seen.I get comments on the brightness by other trades. I could not get through a day at work without it.I am buying 2 more to have as a backup just in case.The fact that it has a recharge cord makes it very convenient.I bought the upgraded batteries and they last the entire day. While wiring a controller the battery lasted 4 hours straight before I noticed any reduction in intensity.Even after that it get me through the end of the day.I read that people don't get the red LEDs on the back, well when you are working in an elevator shaft in the dark and there are other trades looking over the barricade it lets them know you are in there.I highly recommend this light for the professional tradesperson.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections