There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• leon2000

posted by leon2000 on 07/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Possibility of regulation of brightness. Changes of focus of light. Small weight. Convenience of use. The good price. Qualitative manufactures.

Cons:

Belts are regulated, but does not suffice. It is not calculated on a head of the big sizes or large people. Fastenings of adjustment of an angle of slope look fragile if you will drop, it is possible to break.

OtherThoughts:

Searched about 2 months on various sites ???????? for a lantern about possibility of regulation of brightness and light focus. With reliable fixing on a head. High quality. A food ??? or ??. Better than this has not found. There are firm. But they in 1.5-2 times are more expensive. I hope that it will be reliable and will not break in a year.

Bottomline:

I recommend all a coma the easy and convenient small lamp is necessary with such functions. It would be desirable ?? that it cost more cheaply at least for 5-7 dollars, but not to the detriment of quality, if it is impossible then to improve quality of belts and to make more reliable mechanism of change of an angle of slope. I take the second as the first was elicited by the acquaintance. Has again spent 3 days for searches that that similar. And again at this price is better has found nothing.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections