There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• leon2000

posted by leon2000 on 07/08/2012
    2 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Possibility of regulation of brightness. Changes of focus of light. Small weight. Convenience of use. The good price. Qualitative manufactures.

Belts are regulated, but does not suffice. It is not calculated on a head of the big sizes or large people. Fastenings of adjustment of an angle of slope look fragile if you will drop, it is possible to break.

Searched about 2 months on various sites ???????? for a lantern about possibility of regulation of brightness and light focus. With reliable fixing on a head. High quality. A food ??? or ??. Better than this has not found. There are firm. But they in 1.5-2 times are more expensive. I hope that it will be reliable and will not break in a year.

I recommend all a coma the easy and convenient small lamp is necessary with such functions. It would be desirable ?? that it cost more cheaply at least for 5-7 dollars, but not to the detriment of quality, if it is impossible then to improve quality of belts and to make more reliable mechanism of change of an angle of slope. I take the second as the first was elicited by the acquaintance. Has again spent 3 days for searches that that similar. And again at this price is better has found nothing.

Post comment

DX Everywhere