There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• excellent thing

posted by leon2000 on 11/21/2012
    1 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Possibility of regulation of brightness. Change of focusing of light. Small weight. Convenience of use. Good price. Qualitative manufacturing. Protection against moisture. Good brightness.

Belts are adjusted, but isn't sufficient. It isn't calculated on head of the big sizes or large people. the platform of regulation of a corner, looks fragile if often to use, probably to break.

I recommend all a coma the easy and convenient small lamp is necessary with such functions. It would be desirable ?? that it cost more cheaply at least for 5-7 dollars, but not to the detriment of quality, if it is impossible then to improve quality of belts and to make more reliable mechanism of change of an angle of slope. I take the second as the first was elicited by the acquaintance. Has again spent 3 days for searches that that similar. And again at this price is better has found nothing.bought the second. about 6 months use. still everything works. strangely enough everything is whole. the platform with a bulb didn't disappear. the truth when I change a tilt angle, I do everything accurately. I am afraid to break

at all richness of a choice of other alternative at this price isn't present. if means allowed, would buy also a phoenix. but they in 2-3 times are more expensive

Post comment

DX Everywhere