Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• excellent thing

posted by leon2000 on 11/21/2012
    1 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Possibility of regulation of brightness. Change of focusing of light. Small weight. Convenience of use. Good price. Qualitative manufacturing. Protection against moisture. Good brightness.

Cons:

Belts are adjusted, but isn't sufficient. It isn't calculated on head of the big sizes or large people. the platform of regulation of a corner, looks fragile if often to use, probably to break.

OtherThoughts:

I recommend all a coma the easy and convenient small lamp is necessary with such functions. It would be desirable ?? that it cost more cheaply at least for 5-7 dollars, but not to the detriment of quality, if it is impossible then to improve quality of belts and to make more reliable mechanism of change of an angle of slope. I take the second as the first was elicited by the acquaintance. Has again spent 3 days for searches that that similar. And again at this price is better has found nothing.bought the second. about 6 months use. still everything works. strangely enough everything is whole. the platform with a bulb didn't disappear. the truth when I change a tilt angle, I do everything accurately. I am afraid to break

Bottomline:

at all richness of a choice of other alternative at this price isn't present. if means allowed, would buy also a phoenix. but they in 2-3 times are more expensive

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections