DX » Community » Reviews » Omni-Directional 12dBi High Gain CRC9 Antenna Signal Booster for 3G Wireless Network (1970~2170MHz)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysalatoimikud on 09/22/2013

Antenna itself works fine and helps getting stable signal (i need to hold up my stick outside because inside house is signal bad. Now i can hold stick inside and this antenna outside house) Antenna gain is same huawei e372 stick. Cable is very short, so you can place antenna near you stick. Good, if you have good 3G signal outside house but inside havent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanonstorm on 09/01/2013

price is cheap - small - easy to instal - easy to conect to USB stick 3G modem. extremly short cable, do not increase signal received, conector CRC-9 is a little fragile, so take care of that when connect it stabilize signal on my USB 3G modem good for thoos who have an unstable signal, but always have signal, not good to get signal where is lost every ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 12/19/2012

- Bought it for a USB stick modem which had the ability to connect an antenna to it - Visible increases the signal strength and along with it the speed of the connection - The suction cup holder is OK for glass, or painted surfaces like car body, but it's pretty useless indoor - No real cons. just that the price could be a bit cheaper. - the connector ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPoviking on 11/15/2012

Really nice item, bought it for my 4G modem but it didn't fit so i had to modify the connector so it would, i live in a low singal place so my normal antenna would not pick up much of a signal. When i connected this antenna everything got faster. Jumped from Download:1.5MB/s UPLOAD:900kb/s up to 6MB/s Download and 3MB/s Upload. There are no cons to ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections