DX » Community » Reviews » Omni-Directional 12dBi High Gain CRC9 Antenna Signal Booster for 3G Wireless Network (1970~2170MHz)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysalatoimikud on 09/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Antenna itself works fine and helps getting stable signal (i need to hold up my stick outside because inside house is signal bad. Now i can hold stick inside and this antenna outside house) Cons:Antenna gain is same huawei e372 stick. Cable is very short, so you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanonstorm on 09/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:price is cheap - small - easy to instal - easy to conect to USB stick 3G modem. Cons:extremly short cable, do not increase signal received, conector CRC-9 is a little fragile, so take care of that when connect it OtherThoughts:stabilize signal on my USB 3G modem Bottoml... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 12/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Bought it for a USB stick modem which had the ability to connect an antenna to it - Visible increases the signal strength and along with it the speed of the connection - The suction cup holder is OK for glass, or painted surfaces like car body, but it's pret... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPoviking on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really nice item, bought it for my 4G modem but it didn't fit so i had to modify the connector so it would, i live in a low singal place so my normal antenna would not pick up much of a signal. When i connected this antenna everything got faster. Jumped from D... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections