DX » Community » Reviews » 30mW 405nm Blue-Violet/Royal Purple Laser Module (3V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabio1964 on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright laser. Can shine about 100-150 meters. I am happy that i bought one, because it is very very cheap. My dogs like this laser. But be careful not to shine in there eyes. The cat does also like the red dot laser. Can't find any lasers with the same price in the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylasermanathome on 12/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Have ordered 3 of these lasers, the types I received were different in construction. Thad did not border me. The output was about the prommised value. The LD itselve of the 3 pieces seems the same. beamquality is , as usual with these type of lasers, not near TE... Read more

7 1
  • posted byFortrix on 09/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Build quality is rather good for such a cheap device - The diode is protected with compound at the circuit side - Potentiometer is present - Collimating tube is made of a sturdy alloy, not plastic - Main pro - the dot is much brighter than expected (possibly w... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections