DX » Community » Reviews » 100mW 405nm Blue-Violet/Royal Purple Laser Module (3V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGigaSan on 06/21/2013

* Very high laser output * Brass lens holder, (glued into position) * High UV output * Power supply and switch attached * Lens holder is glued. * not quite 100mW. * Laser spot not round, but bean-shaped. * Laser module is glued to the circuit board with epoxy. * Low visibility, this is a purple laser ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bymadscienti11 on 08/02/2011

Purple laser! Neat color! Great for drawing on glow in the dark stuff. Especially at night, this has a really neat effect. It can't burn anything. The dot isn't round. I have no way of measuring, but I don't think this is 100mW. I wish DX sold disassembled 200mW focusing lasers... Neat to complete a ... Read more

2 0 12

• posted bysymmans on 06/15/2011

The module is well constructed. Appears sturdy and features epoxy resin between module and first brass fitting, unlike some other modules I've bought from DX. This enhances the durability of the unit. The laser is not focusable. The secondary brass screw on fitting has no lens, the aperture of the beam ... Read more

2 0 17

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections