DX » Community » Reviews » 0.7" LCD TDS Water Tester (2 x LR44)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byradimhladky on 05/30/2014

It measures amount of total dissolved solids. The amount of dissolved salts in the water increases due to defecation of fish so you can know when to change water in aquarium to prevent poisoning of them. It is not easy to clear electrodes after measurement so i can recommend this device only for relatively ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycharlesma on 04/13/2014

Small device Not to sure what to do with it. Bought it to test the water of the pool. At the beginning was not working. Had to replace the battery then had to bend the contacts because it would not switch on. Now it works and gives a number which i'm not sure what to do. Also not sure how precise the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabrielcadar on 04/08/2014

I have drilled a dwell to assure the independence with current water for my home ( I live in a house on ground not in a flat or condo)- so this is useful for checking from time to time the TDS of watter; I dont have any idea of the measurement quality- but - at least is more than nothing; A very good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuliuskonrad on 05/27/2013

Practical, useful, Very simple to use. I recommend anyone who has doubts about the quality of drinking water. I suggest regular water testing. I bought 2 devices, both of show a near identical values??(difference max 1-2%). This device is reliable and good quality product. not yet seen any. Nothing to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytalismanium on 08/27/2012

I test water from very different sources. It's crazy, but many bottled-water are very poor! like from water-pipe ???????? ????????? ????? ???? ????????????? - ????? ???????????? ????. ?? ???????????? ?????????? ????? ?????? 50. ?????? 500 ??????. ?? ??? ????? ?????? ? 1100 - ??? ????????? ?????????? ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypraganzi on 09/22/2011

Reasonable quality overall, but for the price it can't be beat. Quick to react, and is uniform in the measurements. The manufacturer's customer support person doesn't quite understand the relationship between PPM scales and EC readings. All PPM meters convert from an EC scale to PPM, and it depends on ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byvlaine on 06/21/2011

This tester is perfect for my pool. You press on, put it in water and see the result instantly. When the screen displays x10, you multiply the shown result by 10. Much more precise than my salt tester stripes. And much faster. One of my stripe takes 4 min to give an accurate result. This thing gives ... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections