DX » Community » Reviews » MagicShine MJ-872 Waterproof 4-Mode 1600-Lumen LED Bike Light w/ 4-CREE XP-G / Battery Pack Set
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjlindbergh on 02/19/2013

Very bright light! The four brightness settings makes it useful in different conditions, also it's very easy to change the brightness up/down using the simple buttons. The O-rings makes it easy to mount on different handlebars. The color coded battery level indicator is a big plus. Drains battery rather ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZeitgeist70 on 11/12/2012

- Really bright light with four brightness levels - Color coding of the battery discharge level - Good build quality - Compact size - Insensitive to low temperatures - Modular design lights - Lack of rigidity of the steering wheel mount bike lights - Unfinished construction mounting the battery pack ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrolly1 on 11/11/2012

Three settings. Very bright on the top setting. Easy to install with the o rings. Two different sizes to accommodate different size bars. Led at the rear of the light is always on and uses up the battery. Problem solved by disconnecting battery. Just a minor complaint. Friends are very impressed with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycmeire on 02/08/2012

It's good quality and strong light. Very good for travel in highways at night. In minimum light you can use for longer period. Small size better than having many small lights in a bike or over you body. the price scares but I think i'ts worth. But if you use for a long period it gets hot. Just one pack ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byhennings on 10/29/2011

The light arrived on Friday morning, and Friday night we had the night orienteering championship. That means two hours of running in the forest - i.e mostly outside the trails. The light worked very well. I carried the battery in a Silva belt, and used the head strap SKU 32755. This light is more of ... Read more

0 0 8

• posted bySunZoomSpark on 07/29/2011

Nice power switch with 4 battery indicators and split in two halves. Press the top half to go to the next higher power setting. Press the lower half to move down a power setting. Hold for 2 seconds to turn off. Very small size. Opaque lens scatters the light, not enough forward illumination. The new ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byJOhnB333 on 07/11/2011

This is an awesome light with a capital "O". It is a flood light (which is not noted in the advertising material) and the cable comes out the back of the unit, not the front like the other MagicShine products. I have owned two single LED devices (the MJ-808) which are awesome 900 lm spot lights.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections