Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykurt1602 on 03/13/2013

I use several of these rear lens caps and occasionally also a body cap. Some of my lenses are old Minolta AF lenses whose white rear caps tends to get rather loose and fall off the lens. This cap, on the other hand, fits nice and tightly! On some lenses the rear caps can fit a little too tight in the axial direction. Else none. Cheaper if sold separately?... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynikolarisim on 02/06/2013

Nice, similar to the original caps. It has even "sony" sign on it. Quality plastic material. Think no one could ever brake one of these unintentionally. Rear lens cap is a little bit tight to put on. And nothing else is wrong I think. At least not with my caps. Rear or body cap can't be pupurchased separately. I needed just rear lens caps ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byakor007 on 10/07/2012

This product fit my camera and lenses, as was expected. The camera looks nice with it attached, as well. lenses protected well. Very useful when you need to change lenses. I recommend buying for those who have many lenses. no I have a Sony A450 KIT which comes without a body cap. But original caps costs about $8 both. I prefer to buy in this shop. I ... Read more

Body and Lens caps
    0 0
  • posted byCicaro on 09/15/2012

- Cheaper than original - Cheaper than aftermarket ones here in scandinavia - Plastic is quite like the original ones - It wasn't affected by either heat(leaving it in the sun) or cold(i put it in the freezer just to test before the winter) - You need to buy a camera body cap to get a rear lens cap. - Why is it bundled with camera body cap?! It would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteokf on 01/14/2012

I use a Sony a550. This will only fit only alpha cameras and not the Nex cameras. The price is cheap in comparison with the original. I order 3 sets of it as I lost the back cap of my Sigma lens while shooting. The extra is for keeps. Fits both my Minolta and Sony lenses. It's well built for the price. I cannot think of any. It would be nice if the ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections