Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byInfoMedia on 11/11/2013

A good keychain, nice build quality. Reminds me of a weapon from world of warcraft The center blue plastic piece looks rather cool. Looks like a gem Pros: Excellent build quality Looks Expensive Pretty heavy and bulky the ages of the axes may get stuck in your pocket. ( it is a little sharp) Not really useful as a keychain that you may use everyday.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBatwalrus on 10/29/2013

The weight of the keychain is an expected weight for a tiny metal axe. The clip at the end makes it easy to clip on and clip off of a keychain but also keeps it securley in place. The handle is a little long making this a pretty hefty keychain so it may be a hassle to lug around. This keychain really reminds me of the good days when there was still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDunmait on 10/23/2013

- Looks solid and well finished - Very pretty. - Resistant (I own it for a while now, and it's still looking great, no damage whatsoever. - I didn´t like the blue stone that decorated the middle of the keychain. But nothing that really bothers. - May be a bit too big. Sometimes it bothers you when on the pocket due to its size. - May be a bit heavy,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaschendale on 05/07/2013

Very cheap for its quality - the axe is pretty detailed and well-made - it's quite heavy, you can feel the quality - it's not sharp but it may come handy for practical situations since it's kinda heavy and pointy None I can think of. It can be somewhat heavy and big for some people. You should check the dimensions / weight if you're not sure. I'm quite ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynachosor on 02/19/2013

- Muy buen diseño. - Excelente calidad. - Buen precio. - Los detalles son espectaculares - Ideal como llavero - Puede golpear o pegar en algun lado y quebrarlo. - No guardar en el bolsillo junto al celular, ya que lo rayará. Muy buen diseño, es de un tono que se asemeja a un hacha real y además usada. Yo esperaba que fuera m&#225... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhunterdiego on 01/25/2013

-Keychain nice, very good details -It's cheap -Acceptable quality materials -It is made of bronze, it weighs a little hard, not plastic -Keychain too big to carry on some keys -It has a coat of paint is easily scratched -Order took a long time coming, over one month -The price is a bit high for the quality It's a keychain with good detail, very nice;... Read more

Keychain Keychain
    0 0
  • posted byninetec on 12/05/2012

A layer of shine seems to have been added to the axe, it provides a very nice texture. I was actually surprised since they don't usually bother with such when the price is this low. Can't see any, other than it's a bit heavy for use as a keychain. Then again, I assume than almost nobody buy's something like this to use as an ACTUAL keychain. It's more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcio0 on 02/04/2012

It's as great as it looks. It's not sharp at all, but it has have pointy needles, but it's pretty safe (altough I had hurt some friends by swinging it around). It's very beautiful, build in a way that makes it looks "used". It's not like other keychains that look the same in every point, like it was painted. The axe can get stuck in your pocket ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections