Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byInfoMedia on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A good keychain, nice build quality. Reminds me of a weapon from world of warcraft The center blue plastic piece looks rather cool. Looks like a gem Pros: Excellent build quality Looks Expensive Cons:Pretty heavy and bulky the ages of the axes may get stuck in your pock... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBatwalrus on 10/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The weight of the keychain is an expected weight for a tiny metal axe. The clip at the end makes it easy to clip on and clip off of a keychain but also keeps it securley in place. Cons:The handle is a little long making this a pretty hefty keychain so it may be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDunmait on 10/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Looks solid and well finished - Very pretty. - Resistant (I own it for a while now, and it's still looking great, no damage whatsoever. Cons:- I didn´t like the blue stone that decorated the middle of the keychain. But nothing that really bothers. - May be a bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaschendale on 05/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap for its quality - the axe is pretty detailed and well-made - it's quite heavy, you can feel the quality - it's not sharp but it may come handy for practical situations since it's kinda heavy and pointy Cons:None I can think of. OtherThoughts:It can be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynachosor on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Muy buen diseño. - Excelente calidad. - Buen precio. - Los detalles son espectaculares - Ideal como llavero Cons:- Puede golpear o pegar en algun lado y quebrarlo. - No guardar en el bolsillo junto al celular, ya que lo rayará. OtherThoughts:Muy bu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhunterdiego on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Keychain nice, very good details -It's cheap -Acceptable quality materials -It is made of bronze, it weighs a little hard, not plastic Cons:-Keychain too big to carry on some keys -It has a coat of paint is easily scratched -Order took a long time coming, over one mont... Read more

Keychain Keychain
    0 0
  • posted byninetec on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:A layer of shine seems to have been added to the axe, it provides a very nice texture. I was actually surprised since they don't usually bother with such when the price is this low. Cons:Can't see any, other than it's a bit heavy for use as a keychain. Then agai... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcio0 on 02/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's as great as it looks. It's not sharp at all, but it has have pointy needles, but it's pretty safe (altough I had hurt some friends by swinging it around). It's very beautiful, build in a way that makes it looks "used". It's not like other keychains that l... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections