DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Stainless Steel Wrist Watch - Black + Silver (30mm Diameter/ 1 x LR626)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySmaginf on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The main advantage of this product is the price. Although the quality of the height. Use now for a few months, no complaints. Well look on his hand. I like very much. Convenient bracelet, a strong clasp. Advise for a gift to friends. Look expensive. Everything... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGenaCroc on 10/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was surprised with appearance of a product. Didn't expect that a watch will look so well. Accurate, convenient in use, a nice watch. Not the big dial, just as is pleasant to me, a qualitative lens (I carry more than two months daily and there was yet no scratch), a co... Read more

0 1
  • posted bycarlosedulima on 08/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:beautiful, cheap and beautiful. this watch is a very good product, very functional and it has a great price, I really enjoyed it and recommend it arrived in 40 days and many people speak well of him in DX. He is bright and Principles recommend for women, but to be used... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections