DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 5W 3500K 450-Lumen 5-LED Warm White Light Bulb (85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
Great product long-lasting cold light
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytotisajol on 11/16/2015

This is a great product to build, so bright enough for a light on the living room. Pros: Good light temeperature, good quality of fabrication. Cons: To illuminate the whole living room of 20 m2 yo need five of this. Great product! I'll buy another time if I need it.

Impression:Great product,cold light,long-lasting;

0 0 0

• posted byemilcho86 on 08/05/2015

Pros: price and overall quality, they last at least 5 years of continuous use. Cons: I wanted a similiar color to the halogen one, but it's ok.

Impression:cold light;

0 0 0

• posted byglayrston on 04/26/2015

Pro: O produto foi entregue conforme anunciado.. muito bom Cons: Não tenho o que reclamar

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byBossBR on 06/18/2014

Price, Quality, Good Finish, Good Lightning, durability, ease of use and installation. Being a cold lamp she didn´t warms. The energy savings is huge, it consumes 10% of the energy of an incandescent similar, so it is an ecological product. The lamp is long, depending on the spot or lamp, in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykj2kj2 on 05/31/2014

- Bright enough - Good color rendering - Easy to install - Fits most light-armature - Saves a lot of energy - Doesn't heat-up quickly - Doesn't heat-up the room Nothing I can think of at this moment. Did came in a OEM package, so couldn't check right away if I received the ordered item(s). Price... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybasilbecareful on 02/12/2014

Very good LED bulbs.Great replacement for 40W halogen. Nice warm light (don't see any flickering), but some cooler than galogen, 3800K I consider. Very effective heatsink with long and thin blades that makes temperature dissipating better. Lifetime of the bulb not too long (approx. 2500-3000 hr),... Read more

Effective heatsink Light is more brighter in reality SKU 81005

0 0 0

• posted byWhitedog1 on 11/13/2013

a really good gu10 led lamp! The rippled optic gives a nice wide beam to light a lager area. The light output can be compared to a 40w halogen bulb I used before. Light colour is nearly the same-just a little bit whiter! It seams there is a new version shipped several month ago The old version a... Read more

3 0 0

• posted byoskars32 on 11/04/2013

replaced 4 35w halogen bulbs with 4 of these. Lights up better then before and they not make as much heat eighter. The color temperature is not as much different. there more big than a standard halogen bulb. after one month they not broken yet. delivery time was long about 40 days to sweden but i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLollerkopter on 05/28/2013

- Good and very bright LED bulb. - The color temperature is warm and the light is nice for me. - The aluminium heatsink works very well and prevent overheating. - The plastic diffuser also works very well, the beam is not too narrow. - Nothing serious This LED bulb is a golden mean. Longer than a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysteveo on 05/24/2013

These are excellent LED bulbs that I've had running in my apartment for the past 3 months. I purchased a number of them and they have all been operating perfectly fine (no problems whatsoever). They are cooler (bluer) than I expected. Thankfully all of them are approximately the same color so not... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere