DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 5W 3500K 450-Lumen 5-LED Warm White Light Bulb (85~265V)
  • 5 star 41 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 34 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBossBR on 06/18/2014

Price, Quality, Good Finish, Good Lightning, durability, ease of use and installation. Being a cold lamp she didn´t warms. The energy savings is huge, it consumes 10% of the energy of an incandescent similar, so it is an ecological product. The lamp is long, depending on the spot or lamp, LED lamp will not fit in it. Dichroic lamps replace all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykj2kj2 on 05/31/2014

- Bright enough - Good color rendering - Easy to install - Fits most light-armature - Saves a lot of energy - Doesn't heat-up quickly - Doesn't heat-up the room Nothing I can think of at this moment. Did came in a OEM package, so couldn't check right away if I received the ordered item(s). Price is perfect. It was even cheaper to buy from DX in China,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybasilbecareful on 02/12/2014

Very good LED bulbs.Great replacement for 40W halogen. Nice warm light (don't see any flickering), but some cooler than galogen, 3800K I consider. Very effective heatsink with long and thin blades that makes temperature dissipating better. Lifetime of the bulb not too long (approx. 2500-3000 hr), the reason for this is low driver's quality Price meets ... Read more

Effective heatsink Light is more brighter in reality SKU 81005
    0 0
  • posted byWhitedog1 on 11/13/2013

a really good gu10 led lamp! The rippled optic gives a nice wide beam to light a lager area. The light output can be compared to a 40w halogen bulb I used before. Light colour is nearly the same-just a little bit whiter! It seams there is a new version shipped several month ago The old version dies after a year of use - several bulbs stopped working!... Read more

0 2
  • posted byoskars32 on 11/04/2013

replaced 4 35w halogen bulbs with 4 of these. Lights up better then before and they not make as much heat eighter. The color temperature is not as much different. there more big than a standard halogen bulb. after one month they not broken yet. delivery time was long about 40 days to sweden but shipping is free so nothing to complaine about realiy. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLollerkopter on 05/28/2013

- Good and very bright LED bulb. - The color temperature is warm and the light is nice for me. - The aluminium heatsink works very well and prevent overheating. - The plastic diffuser also works very well, the beam is not too narrow. - Nothing serious This LED bulb is a golden mean. Longer than the halogen bulb, but shorter than the fluorescent spot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteveo on 05/24/2013

These are excellent LED bulbs that I've had running in my apartment for the past 3 months. I purchased a number of them and they have all been operating perfectly fine (no problems whatsoever). They are cooler (bluer) than I expected. Thankfully all of them are approximately the same color temperature, so it's not a big problem, but I would have preferred ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystevee123 on 04/04/2013

The color is really white. It doesn't colour the environment in undesirable way, like the other bulbs. It is really bright. Well, not like the 50W Halogen (somewhat 950 lumen), but still bright enough. It's not very reliable. I bought 6 of them, and 3 out of 6 started to flash after less then one year. It's because one diode got broken. I own these ... Read more

3 1
  • posted byarmandle on 03/04/2013

The product feels good, looks like the material its made of is satisfying. I replaced 3 50 watt halogen bulbs with 3 of these. The light seems to be slightly brighter with the LEDs. The light color is a bit whiter that the halogen was, but it is of a good color (it's white, just slightly whiter than the halogen). I think the price can still be somewhat ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBPiNL on 02/19/2013

The bulbs give a lot of light for this powerusage (only 5 Watt each). The type of light is called "Wharm White". It's a lot more white than a standard lightbulp or a regular halogen beam. The lightpattern isn't that smooth at the edges, as the rest of the beam. I replaced 4 halogen beams (35 Watt each) in my bathroom by 4 LEDbulbs. You save ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections