DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 5W 3500K 450-Lumen 5-LED Warm White Light Bulb (85~265V)
  • 5 star 41 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 34 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Recommended white light!

posted by cartman9090 on 09/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Very satisfied with this! I agree with the other comments in all aspects. What is most impressive is the amount of light; they replace a 35W halogen fully, and with 3 of these you lighten a 7-10m2 room. It has significantly more light than the SKU 66911 which I have 4 of, but SKU 66911 is a bit warmer.
    Color is a little whiter than a std halogen, build quality seems good, it has a little issue with the white foot, it has to be fastened a little but you do it easily in 2 seconds, it is threaded into the bulb itself. Light is always stable like any bulb I have ever had.

Cons:

Light is a bit white. It could have been a bit warmer, but this is an issue depending on use. Else, I can not think of any cons really. Package is like always from DX a bit poor, but shipping is quite cheap so I accept this...

OtherThoughts:

This is definitely a good buy. Price in Norway is approx 5 times more, I have seen very similar bulbs at the professional shops.

Bottomline:

If you accept and/or like a bit white light(not bluish) you can replace all your GU10 bulbs with these without hesitation. There are GU10 LED's with warmer color temperature but I will not guarantee they have the same amount of light replacing 35W Halogen.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections