DX » Community » Reviews » SATA Male to Female M/F 7+15 Pin Serial ATA Data Cable - Red + Black + Yellow (47CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalferovanton on 12/01/2014

Using to attach an HDD to a thin client w/o HDD bay. This cable helps me to connect the drive not perpendicularly, but screwed to the case, upside down. + is quite long, almost half a meter + is simply working w/o issues Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byjuliofx on 04/04/2014

Very good product! met my expectations nor with the cable Now I can put the PS3 in HD on the outside! none - the item works as advertised and at a good price. since the price is good, and they work well. I did not regret it. The length is good and you can always tie the cables together if They are too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byddakovic on 03/28/2013

Does the job exactly the way it's supposed to - extends your SATA and power signal from the computer, to your device - not more, not less! :) Price/performance ratio is great Build quality is very good - materials used are high quality, finish is good. all in all, a very good product. no cons, really,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysolematejass on 10/02/2011

Very well build, Wires are made of good material, sockets fits tight and getting it at such a price is really awesome.I needed it for connecting some SATA devices to my laptop and I want to connect them to the mother board not via USB or bus card. As such it dint detected any problem with this Data cable.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections