DX » Community » Reviews » SATA Male to Female M/F 7+15 Pin Serial ATA Data Cable - Red + Black + Yellow (47CM-Length)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuliofx on 04/04/2014

Very good product! met my expectations nor with the cable Now I can put the PS3 in HD on the outside! none - the item works as advertised and at a good price. since the price is good, and they work well. I did not regret it. The length is good and you can always tie the cables together if They are too long for your case. Recommend all users! considering ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddakovic on 03/28/2013

Does the job exactly the way it's supposed to - extends your SATA and power signal from the computer, to your device - not more, not less! :) Price/performance ratio is great Build quality is very good - materials used are high quality, finish is good. all in all, a very good product. no cons, really, as I do not have any objections to how it does its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysolematejass on 10/02/2011

Very well build, Wires are made of good material, sockets fits tight and getting it at such a price is really awesome.I needed it for connecting some SATA devices to my laptop and I want to connect them to the mother board not via USB or bus card. As such it dint detected any problem with this Data cable. It is very difficult to get this kind of special ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections