DX » Community » Reviews » SATA Male to Female M/F 7+15 Pin Serial ATA Data Cable - Red + Black + Yellow (47CM-Length)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuliofx on 04/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good product! met my expectations Cons:nor with the cable OtherThoughts:Now I can put the PS3 in HD on the outside! none - the item works as advertised and at a good price. since the price is good, and they work well. I did not regret it. The length is good... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddakovic on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does the job exactly the way it's supposed to - extends your SATA and power signal from the computer, to your device - not more, not less! :) Price/performance ratio is great Build quality is very good - materials used are high quality, finish is good. all in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysolematejass on 10/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very well build, Wires are made of good material, sockets fits tight and getting it at such a price is really awesome.I needed it for connecting some SATA devices to my laptop and I want to connect them to the mother board not via USB or bus card. Cons:As such... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections