DX » Community » Reviews » VGA Monitor Male to Male M/M Cable - Blue + Black (140CM-Length)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymtdnguyen on 04/16/2014

The cable was cheap, light and does the job it is intended for very well. Finding a cable length of 1.40m to avoid excess dangling was impossible to do at the shops around Melbourne. At this stage the cable doesn't have any faults. The description as given by the website was true and accurate. It was posted and delivered to my home promptly. The free ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygaualex on 11/04/2013

Good lenght, good quality and good price. Do what you think it will do when you buy it, nothing less, nothing more. it is a simple cable. One of the pins was pried, just had to pried it back in place so it could be connected then everything was perfect. Good for a spare or to have one everywhere you need one considering the price. If you buy this, do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylesamways on 07/11/2013

It´s a good quality material , works fine and does its job. I bought it to connect to Computer to my LED Television. It was not working on the HDMI so this was the solution I found. Worked great. Also bought an adaptor DVI to VGA to make it work. Great product , great price. I can´t seem to find any. It´s a good quality material and it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKamikazeNL on 05/19/2013

- Long (enough) cable. 140cm will suite most (if not all) situations. - It feels like it will last a while - Compared to local stores it is pretty cheap - Compared to other dealextreme products it is kinda pricy. But that isn't a real issue since it is still cheaper than the local hardware store If you need it right now, the local hardware store might ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymaudapont on 02/13/2013

it is a good product and it works quite well. the length of the product is realy good because you can put the computer with some better distance from the television or the projector. i did not find anyone untill now. it seems to be a great product. it s realy good cable and it is with the perfect length, not too long and not to short. it works realy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndrius3991 on 11/21/2012

Great nice cable, has screws for better fit, nice length, does not interfere with the quality of video. Video quallity is just as expected! :) Great pro is that the plug handles(? don't know how to call them), are smaller than the usual standard ( at least the one i had), that makes this cable more appealing to eye, and compact. Even more they make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjose073 on 03/01/2012

Pretty cheap! Where i live you can't get this under 10-15u$s, so i've ordered two from DX for less than that. A bit unshielded, on a LCD TV it shows some interference. It works ok on a regular computer screen. Well built, tight fit, nothing wrong. The screws can be removed, useful if you have a notebook without the holes. And most projectors still use ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBhatta on 11/19/2011

It does what it is supposed to do..and it does it good enough so whats the point in trying to find out about things it cannot do. Well, I will refrain from commenting on the color combination and build quality and smell, as these parameters are particularly not meant for this...but one thing, when I first connected my LED TV to my laptop its didnt work.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjmaster329 on 10/21/2011

- Good video quality - Good build quality - The length of the cable is good - Not really a heavy cable - The 'screws' weren't working so I couldn't stick it to the PC/monitor/TV. I could only plug it in. Not really a problem to me. This cable is good to replace a broken one, or to connect a PC/ notebook to a TV/ projector/ monitor. The build quality ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byblop2788 on 08/26/2011

- Worked perfectly with my external monitor. - Really great price. - Good construction. - Did not work with in my TV. - Although good construction, you can notice the cheap materials (but I guess you can't ask for more, considering the price). Bought this to plug my laptop to my TV. The TV said the signal was not supported (don't know why). Since I ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections