DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Cigarette Powered Adapter/Charger for Laptop/Cell Phone/PDA/GPS
Customer’s impression:
It broke when exceeding 80W Companion
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytobixen on 09/20/2015

It worked very well for charging the laptop, but when using the laptop while charging it, the power supply only lasted for some few minutes until it started smelling burnt electronics. Probably I exceeded the 80W limit. The power supply is now toasted and doesn't work anymore. I would expect a to... Read more

Impression:It broke when exceeding 80W;

0 0 0

• posted bynachosemantic on 04/14/2015

I have few time sometimes with places where I can plug my laptop. Now I can charge it in my car while driving.

0 0 0

• posted byale george on 03/23/2012

this is a great gadget for me because i use it with 12 volt car batterys whitch charge from the sun (solar panels 34 watt),and this works my laptop (acer 5738g) . there is a wrong in the dx list for this product it says 19 volt 3,3 amper the truth is 4 amper at 19 volt and 3,3 amper at 20 volt it... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byZanga2 on 01/05/2012

- It's a great power supply as you can adjust the voltage - It comes with a lot of connectors and options - You can reverse polarity by switching the pins on the terminal connector, giving you a wide possibility to connect a large amount of devices - It has a normal USB port, convenient for a is... Read more

1 0 0

DX Everywhere