DX » Community » Reviews » 3W 3500K 200-Lumen Warm White LED Emitter Metal Strip (12~14V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjott257 on 03/04/2014

this is a great product for anyone who wants to use embellishments in the car or in an aquarium for example, just buy a 12v source that can be acquired in DX until now I had no problems with the bar led, was so solder the wires in place and could come with a connector for best use, the bar and coated with a kind of silicone that protects it against ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWudan on 05/03/2013

Easy to power with 12v source Light has a nice warm colour Very bright for size Solder pads (-/+) on each side allowing for variety of wiring configurations Pre-drilled holes in aluminium base for mounting or attaching heat sinks Gets hot running at 12v No data sheet provided so operating temps are unknown I run these through SKU: 168324 to easily control ... Read more

White card photo - Canon 550D - Daylight WB White card photo - Canon 550D - Tungsten WB
    0 0
  • posted byFaulenzer on 07/26/2011

Very Bright. Hurts your eyes if you look closely. I cannot measure if it's actually 200 lumen, but it must be very close to it. Color is very nice. Appears to have the same tone of warm CFL's. Doesn't need special drivers. Just plug on any 12V power supply and you're good to go. Gets HOT. Without additional heat sink, heats up to 67°C in 30 minutes ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections