DX » Community » Reviews » Android Mini Collectible Series Action Figure/Doll - Android 02 (Green + Grey)
  • 5 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by LeanderD on 04/11/2013

Pros: I just love this Android figure! The quality is good, although the paint is sometimes not that great. Mine has half a beard. Maybe it's fashion, I don't know! Other than that it's a great collectible! Cons: The paint is not that great in some places. That is it! OtherThoughts: A great fun figure to collect! I will definitely order more, b... Read more

0 0
  • posted by pableiros on 04/06/2013

Pros: Is a great toy to collect. With this toy, you can spend hours and hours of fun or you can just put it on a shelf to collect all existing models Cons: I was reviewing, researching on the Internet and seeing several articles on these toys. a bad point, it becomes that it is not a recognized brand, such as Google, as its Android operating sy... Read more

0 0
  • posted by xkidra on 03/28/2013

Pros: altho in the picture the eyes and some other parts might seem badly painted, the one i got had no flaws! everything is painted perfectly, it really is a great figure to look at while you are working, can really motivate you or just if you are an android fan, its cute and funny Cons: smaller than expected, for some reason was expecting som... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Sykkro on 02/10/2013

Pros: Mostly well painted, light, funny Cons: Some parts are fragile, same painting applied to both arms, so e.g. on one arm the shirt button is on the front (with both arms down) while in the other arm it's in the back (nothing special, but could be better :) ) OtherThoughts: Be careful while handling it, because even a slight drop can break t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by gstar1897 on 01/23/2013

Pros: this is my favourite! brilliant details, great looking at my work table in my office (little business android ^^) Cons: nothing!!!! OtherThoughts: this android toy just looks great on a table as a nice decoration. i can fully recommend without any doubts. quality is just fine, especially for this amazing price. transport took a bit longer... Read more

0 0
  • posted by pyro329 on 01/20/2013

Pros: The android figure in suit looks great at my workdesk Colleges had a good laugh about it Looks geeky and shows my love to android in a good sense Cute Cons: I think this product is not original, i can see a fell errors in the painting, but thats because i'm perfectionist. OtherThoughts: If you like android, you should buy it. I will start... Read more

0 0
  • posted by c0n3j1n on 01/04/2013

Pros: It's cheap and not bad to start or continue collecting originals are probably even better finishes.nice decorative piece, arms and head moves very well and is perfect to start a collection Cons: They are resistent and won't fall off easily, but still it's a fragile part so just take care. On the edges you can see small scars, and small ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jsegundo on 10/03/2012

Pros: Still quite good looking, nice value for money. He arrived in excellent condition, which is recommended for all fans of Android. Turning their hands and head, is a good gift. Very good looks on the table in front of a computer. Recived in perfect conditions, in a little box. Perfect quality, great for Android fans. Cons: Made of plastic,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by BigLouiz on 09/05/2012

Pros: Cool android collectible You know what robot is gonna show up in the box great for office gadget, I personally put on my work desk, looks cool very cheap, there are places were you can buy the same android collectible for $12-15 so you can see the cheapness Cons: I think this product is not original, i can see a fell errors in the paintin... Read more

1 0
  • posted by guicoelho on 07/24/2012

Pros: - Its really cute; - the size is perfect; - the material is good. Cons: -its not well painted; -the eyes are on the wrong position. OtherThoughts: If you like android, you should buy it. I will start my droid collections for sure. Buy all droids o/ Bottomline: it worths the money, its cut, nice and the price is really good. PT: vale a pen... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections