DX » Community » Reviews » USB Powered 1W 6000K 100-Lumen Bright White LED Clip Style Reading Light
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCwTham on 07/13/2012

-good build quality. -quite bright for 1 LED powered with USB port. -not sure if it's cheap. -rather bulky to be brought along anywhere. -cord could have be longer. -lacked of on off switch, preferably on the cord itself. Initially, I thought of using this for my Gunpla building hobby as those minute ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byWayneD4441 on 05/16/2012

Very bright but muted enough so not glaring. Throws an amazing about of light. Works good as a utility light for minor repairs. Ball socket a bit loose so easy to shift. Could use a switch on the light itself instead of having to pull the plug to switch it off. Cord could be longer as my ports on laptop ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrpinkovai on 07/18/2011

Good light to read books, I use with my laptop too and is also a good option. The frost lens is goot because does not hurt the eyes. The clip is ok but the ball head could be stronger. Mine does not stays in all positions and this is bad somethimes. The clip/lens stays to near that the screen of the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections