DX » Community » Reviews » USB Powered 1W 6000K 100-Lumen Bright White LED Clip Style Reading Light
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCwTham on 07/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-good build quality. -quite bright for 1 LED powered with USB port. Cons:-not sure if it's cheap. -rather bulky to be brought along anywhere. -cord could have be longer. -lacked of on off switch, preferably on the cord itself. OtherThoughts:Initially, I thought of using... Read more

1 1
  • posted byWayneD4441 on 05/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright but muted enough so not glaring. Throws an amazing about of light. Works good as a utility light for minor repairs. Cons:Ball socket a bit loose so easy to shift. Could use a switch on the light itself instead of having to pull the plug to switch i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrpinkovai on 07/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good light to read books, I use with my laptop too and is also a good option. The frost lens is goot because does not hurt the eyes. Cons:The clip is ok but the ball head could be stronger. Mine does not stays in all positions and this is bad somethimes. OtherThoughts:The... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections