Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydany911 on 11/02/2014

Perfecto para tener papas fritas frescas y no tener que comprar las congeladas o pasarte media hora pelando y cortando. Original y muy útil. Aspecto a barato pero funciona. Habrá que tener cuidado de que no se rompa. Read more

Impression:Original,"Barato";

0 0 0

• posted bydjlau2003 on 06/12/2013

aparato para cortar patatas, buen precio, fácil de usar. también sirve para picar verduras. la rejilla es pequeña, te tocara trocearla si es muy grande. no apta para gente con problemas articulares en los brazos. a quien no le gustan las patatas fritas...pero es un engorro pelarlas...y ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelodrachler on 04/12/2013

o produto é perfeito, corta muito facil as batatas, é uma maravilha, compre The product is perfect, very easy to cut the potatoes, is a wonder nothing against this product does everything it promises! cut potatoes, simple nada contra esse produto, faz tudo o que promete! corta batatas, simples ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAngelini on 03/29/2013

That was exactly what i needed. You can easily cut potatoes for making french fries. I think the build quality was quite satisfactory. Good price as well. Although the build quality seems to be good, I wonder how long It's gonna last, because you have to force it quite a lot to make good shaped french ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandrebergel84 on 01/07/2013

Very easy-to-use and simple. The plastic part is very resistant and the metal part could be a little more sharpen. Is easy to washer. The metal part could be a little more sharpen. The instrument could be a little bigger, to use in potatoes and others larger plants. The price could be a little smaller,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byALWest on 07/23/2012

- good plastic material (no smell or taste from plastic) solid and reasonably strong. - good metal parts, sharp blades (no issue with washing over time, still looks good) - smart design concept - reasonably good build quality. - quite small, can only slice thin potatoes. which means you sometimes have ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTakero on 10/19/2011

- It's a good idea, to make a potato slicer, I guess. - Easy to wash, easier to store. - I don't know, maybe I tried to use it on bad potatoes, but it was really hard to slice them. It actually ruined my meal because they got all smashed. - I think the blades could be sharper, mostly because it's something ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byerror1 on 07/05/2011

This gadget makes it much easier to cook your own french fries! It makes really thick fries and has stood up to the beating i've given it so far without breaking. The price is low enough that you can buy a couple of them and throw it away when it gets damaged or dull. The blades could have been sharper!... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections