Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydjlau2003 on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:aparato para cortar patatas, buen precio, fácil de usar. también sirve para picar verduras. Cons:la rejilla es pequeña, te tocara trocearla si es muy grande. no apta para gente con problemas articulares en los brazos. OtherThoughts:a quien no le... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcelodrachler on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:o produto é perfeito, corta muito facil as batatas, é uma maravilha, compre The product is perfect, very easy to cut the potatoes, is a wonder Cons:nothing against this product does everything it promises! cut potatoes, simple nada contra esse produto, faz tud... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAngelini on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:That was exactly what i needed. You can easily cut potatoes for making french fries. I think the build quality was quite satisfactory. Good price as well. Cons:Although the build quality seems to be good, I wonder how long It's gonna last, because you have to fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrebergel84 on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy-to-use and simple. The plastic part is very resistant and the metal part could be a little more sharpen. Is easy to washer. Cons:The metal part could be a little more sharpen. The instrument could be a little bigger, to use in potatoes and others larger plants... Read more

1 0
  • posted byALWest on 07/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- good plastic material (no smell or taste from plastic) solid and reasonably strong. - good metal parts, sharp blades (no issue with washing over time, still looks good) - smart design concept - reasonably good build quality. Cons:- quite small, can only slic... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTakero on 10/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's a good idea, to make a potato slicer, I guess. - Easy to wash, easier to store. Cons:- I don't know, maybe I tried to use it on bad potatoes, but it was really hard to slice them. It actually ruined my meal because they got all smashed. - I think the bl... Read more

1 0
  • posted byerror1 on 07/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This gadget makes it much easier to cook your own french fries! It makes really thick fries and has stood up to the beating i've given it so far without breaking. The price is low enough that you can buy a couple of them and throw it away when it gets damaged or dull. Con... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections