Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byenanabay on 08/14/2014

Pros: Muy buen producto, el material es normal y hay que tratarlo con cuidado. El chupon se sujeta perfectamente al cristal del coche. Es un producto a bajo costo que esta dentro de las expectativas. Con: El seguro del chupon se ve algo debil sin embargo hasta el momento me ha funcionado muy bien y no se ha roto. Read more

Impression:Muy buen producto;

0 0
  • posted byrios1975 on 07/04/2014

This device delivers what it promises. This is a small simple and very practical device. In my car worked very well both in the middle of the windshield as the left as the driver. I have nothing to complain about. The product package arrived damaged as well. I even thought that it could be broken. Fortunately it was not. Strangely the rubber part came ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatthijs616 on 06/28/2014

small product with retractable sides. It holds my samsung galaxy s3, which is quite large. It can hold it in horizontal and vertical way, i prefer the horizontal way for my charger to be connected. easy to open and close, absorbs shocks from driving over speed bumps. none really, it can block some view on the road but this is minimal. Also after messing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvsaari on 06/02/2014

The grasp is strong enough to hold your phone or GPS even on a rougher terrain. I could even get my Nexus 7 tablet to fit, but I really don't think that it can properly support it, because it is holding on too low. The weight itself doesn't seem to be an issue. All and all, this is a good item. If opened as far as it can, the locking arms start to wobble ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymuchacho1123 on 05/20/2014

- quite cheap - easy to set up - hard plastic - firmly holds my nexus 4 phone - suction cup broke off after 10 months of daily usage - on some windshields this holder might now allow the phone to be oriented vertically (like mine nexus 4) I guess the weakest part of all holders like this is the place where the holder part connects to the suction cap.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZegner on 05/16/2014

Hold almost every phone. You can recharge while you are using. It adjusts for several positions. Never dropped the glass. Never dropped the phone. Very, very usefull! Do not leave in the sun with car closed. I left for a whole day in the sun (very hot day), and the plastic became wringed. It still is possible to use, but the button doesn´t work ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySoftisen on 04/07/2014

This mobile holder fits perfectly to my Iphone 5, It is very good quality plastic. And it is much cheaper then those they sell in the store. I think this one is going to last for years. Only that the box it was in got a little bit smashed under shipping, But no cons on the item. This is perfect for me, So the only thing I think should be improved is ... Read more

Car mount holder 1 Car mount holder 2 Car mount holder 3 car mount holder 4 Universal car mount holder
    0 0
  • posted byomorales on 04/04/2014

Very good holder to place your mobile phone since its compact you can place wherever you want. Cheap, especially when compared to other holders. Nice design and spins to both sides easily and also is very easy to put the mobile phone. I use the holder for my mobile phone when I travel and need the GPS in my Android device. No cons so far. Cheap, good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCyberSan on 04/02/2014

Hard attached to window glass, stays in place, very good stability, when I want to move it, I have to use knife to unattached it from glass. Easy of galaxy note 1 placement, vertical and horizontal. seems to be easy destroyable, no other cons. Maybe I will need other one with longer handle between glass and phone, but it is not the cons of this product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydduhmaster on 04/01/2014

Very stable mount. Short and handy. Very strong window suction. Didn't fall of. Even in the summer. The plastic is thick enouh but not to heavy. It opens up with a button which is located on the back of the mount and can be easily pressed and the mount can be easily extended. The plastic screws did not losen up in one year of driving (and I drive a ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections