Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymartinschuijt on 02/04/2015

Pros: good value for money, excellent service from the supplier. I ordered my second pair of this holder, when the first one broke because of rough treatment. When receiving the item, I noticed the internal spring missing. Without charge, the supplier sent me a new item with express mail, to and... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byMarcioay on 02/02/2015

It was just the holder I was looking for. My Galaxy S3 fitted quite well in it. The holder has a good suction grip to the windshield and is full of resources. Its base rotate and is detachable, which is good to take your device without having to release it from the holder. The grabbing mechanism... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by8764465 on 01/30/2015

Mount holder fits on our smatphone : Nokia 925 . Stong grip and secure mount. Its look nice in a car . I like it .

Impression:good,Useful,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byspeedfreakzoid on 01/21/2015

easy to install .. works well.. nice grip..cheap...would recommend for the price

Impression:Very good,excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byDavidlag on 01/20/2015

It's good but a bit delicate. You need to be a bit careful when using it so it won't break but it is still a great product.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byRubyBaby on 01/06/2015

Pros : I have been using this holder for a few months and it work great. It has made using my phone in the car very easy and much safer. :-) Cons : It would have been good to get a extra suction pad with the holder as a spare. General : This was my first item I bought from DX and was a bit but I... Read more

Impression:Very good,excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bypanixs on 01/02/2015

Pros: todas las posiciones en la que lo puedes poner, la ventosa sujeta bastante Cons: el acabado del plástico es muy malo, esto es, he tenido que desmontar todo para repasar muchas piezas con una lima porque el troquelado del plástico me impedía bloquearlo A mejorar: el barzo un poco más largo

Impression:Bien;

0 0 0

• posted byFred Bindi on 12/23/2014

Muito barato, muito útil, se adapta a qualquer celular ou GPS devido a sua condição de uso, suas abas se estendem em um ótimo tamanho. Perdeu só uma estrelinha no quesito qualidade por não ter um bom material de construção. Custo/Benefício: Vale a pena!

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byJussaraBrant on 12/21/2014

No cons.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byJU96 on 12/18/2014

I expected an average or even worse quality like the quality from other orders I made in other chinese Stores. Quality is awesome, in a local store you would definitely pay at least 20€ for this. The vacuum cup of the Holder I think would absorb a crash better than everything else. It is very, in... Read more

Impression:Very good,Wow;

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections