Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykimjoni on 02/09/2016

This is a very good buy for this price. Does exactly what it shoud do. Fits my iphone 5 well. Good enough to display everyting. Hangs steady.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byVektrat on 12/27/2015

The gadget is good and flexible, I was happy for it, however from the second use onwards, it doesn´t stick anymore, making the drive annoying having to put it back every 1minute, to completely remove it in the end

0 0 0

• posted byMysterehyde on 12/22/2015

Really good price. I used it just few times, but it always stay on the glasse for the entire travel (like 2 hours each). The plastics seems to be not so strong, but for the moment it worked perfectly and didn't broke. Easily adaptable for samsung S3 mini, S4 mini and note 2. Good product.

Impression:Very good,Worth it;

0 0 0

• posted byMoki1993 on 12/02/2015

Worked great until i bought a bigger phone, it sometimes fell from the windsheild. All in all it's a good product.

0 0 0

• posted byciganox on 11/24/2015

Funciona perfeito, muito bom para segurar o celular.

0 0 0

• posted byFishko16 on 11/12/2015

works fine, doing its job i like it you should get one for your phone, good price good grip ! thanks alot

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byFishko16 on 11/12/2015

the product is working okey , not so good grip but is working.

0 0 0

• posted byhrigteri on 09/27/2015

Pros: this phone holder can be attached to the window, good when you do not have the option to put a phone holder in/on to your car ventilation system. Cons: there is no stick, so the holder sits directly under your window. I prefer a version with a longer stick/handle bar, which I can move a is... Read more

Impression:Small,flexible,No Stick;

0 0 0

• posted byKerberos84 on 09/18/2015

Pro: Very cheap, low cost. Fits all the smartphones possible :) Cons: After lots of moving the arms, it broke. I have had a couple of these holders, and they all brake. But if you don't move the arms, it's really good. And for that price, you can buy a lot of holders :)

0 0 0

• posted byaolivieri on 09/01/2015

It's a very nice product, I recommend it.

Impression:Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere