Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• great until the peak of summer

posted by catastrophegirl on 07/22/2013

Impression:;

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:fits my HTC One V even with its case on (unlike the fitted holder i also bought) angle is very customizable, easy to use, easy to release phone one handed
    suction cup held to the windshield very very wellCons:when my phone was in the holder in a normal position, the side bracket blocked the charging port, so could not charge phone while mounted
    suction cup held to the windshield excellently, but the plastic mounting base flanges the suction cup is attached to actually melted enough to release from the suction cup after a few weeks left on the windshield with temperatures in the low 90's (F)OtherThoughts:the rest of the bracket and base continue to be fine so if i can rebuild the connection to the suction cup or mount it to the dash with heavy duty double stick tape, this item will still be functionalBottomline:for this price, i got several good months of use out of it and if i had remembered to take it off the windshield in hot weather it would still be fine. the fault is mostly mine, but a little bit with the product for not being more heat resistant

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections