DX » Community » Reviews » G1 Front Fore Grip with Retractable Spring Bipod Stand 25.4-MM Rifle
Customer’s impression:
Very good nice Nice foregrip! Satisfied with this purshase
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhabsdec on 12/24/2014

Стоят своих денег. Сделаны из пластика, но очень добротно сделаны. Проблем с ними небыло. Все устанавливаеться на планку вивера и держится хорошо. Удобны в использовании.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byghOstish on 08/16/2014

Мне лично сошки в конец не сдались, но все эти рукояти, размер которых предназначен для школьников 5ого класса (размер явно маловат), так надоели, что эта рукоять вместе с сошками стала мною обожаема - хват идеален для ладони 20 сантиметровой длины. Если же у вас ладонь сантиметров 10 - проходите... Read more

Рукоять-сошки, которые не нужны, но вам понравятся.

Impression:Nice foregrip!;

0 0 0

• posted bysuper2per on 07/24/2014

Pros: ergonomic and light grip, easy and quick mounting, bipod works pretty well (in my case it is not very usefull). Cons: build materials could be better for the price

Impression:Satisfied with this purshase;

0 0 0

• posted byennj1 on 07/15/2014

A good product for a good price, I've used this thing for quite some time now and it's still going strong. The bipods make a lot of noice when you eject them. The bipods can also get stuck inside the grip sometimes. I use this on my m249, and it is really useful both as a bipod and as a foregrip.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySirSaddlefat on 05/20/2014

A great little product for the price, this fore-grip is comfortable and easy to use. It is constructed of a strong, lightweight polymer that appears to be quite durable. Has a handy three-slot picatinny/weaver rail on the side, and the spring-loaded bi-pod is stable and won't pop open The sound a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJaesthetik on 05/10/2014

Solid build quality Realistic weight and size Great price for what you get Attached to picatinny rail with relative ease Unlike the other Deployable bipod can feel a bit cheap/wonky when trying to retract the bipod back in Unable to rotate gun with the bi-pod freely, need to move the bipod. Very... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNemiemien on 10/28/2013

Does excellent job for me and my Rifle. I've used it probably more than 10 times and its ideal product. The price is on the mark . The retractable springs work without any remarks. I recommend this bipod to everybody that wants more stability on their 21mm rifle. The material used for production... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCulyatt on 09/23/2013

Cheap 2 in 1 function Sturdy Hard to accidentally release bipod, good thumb location Plastic could be better quality Loud noise when bipod ejects (this can be fixed) Bipod not very useful for CQB/Sniping, can pull this out while using the release catch which pretty much eliminates the negative is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjchriz on 01/27/2015

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros: This is a wonderfully priced grip! The two in one is also well worth buying this, purchasing the two separate would drain your cash. The grip is a nice sturdy and alot larger than I thought it would be. Fits on... Read more

Wonderfull Buy

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byColdcelestial on 08/18/2013

Feels comfortable - the entire grip is made of plastic. However, the build is sturdy and does not feel cheap. The bipod could use rubber feet perhaps, as well as better supports, but what can you expect from one that functions as a grip as well? The bipod is attached via a twist-able screw on the... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: