DX » Community » Reviews » G1 Front Fore Grip with Retractable Spring Bipod Stand 25.4-MM Rifle
Customer’s impression:
Very good nice Nice foregrip! Satisfied with this purshase
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAvmkram1 on 07/09/2015

This is a very nice fore grip for airsoft rifles. The built-in bipod is easy to use and spring released. Releasing it gives away your position (it's loud), but it also gives you the impression it's a quality product. pro: Easy to attatch and detach from your rifle; easy to use; not wobbly. con:... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byhabsdec on 12/24/2014

Стоят своих денег. Сделаны из пластика, но очень добротно сделаны. Проблем с ними небыло. Все устанавливаеться на планку вивера и держится хорошо. Удобны в использовании.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byghOstish on 08/16/2014

Мне лично сошки в конец не сдались, но все эти рукояти, размер которых предназначен для школьников 5ого класса (размер явно маловат), так надоели, что эта рукоять вместе с сошками стала мною обожаема - хват идеален для ладони 20 сантиметровой длины. Если же у вас ладонь сантиметров 10 - проходите... Read more

Рукоять-сошки, которые не нужны, но вам понравятся.

Impression:Nice foregrip!;

0 0 0

• posted bysuper2per on 07/24/2014

Pros: ergonomic and light grip, easy and quick mounting, bipod works pretty well (in my case it is not very usefull). Cons: build materials could be better for the price

Impression:Satisfied with this purshase;

0 0 0

• posted byennj1 on 07/15/2014

A good product for a good price, I've used this thing for quite some time now and it's still going strong. The bipods make a lot of noice when you eject them. The bipods can also get stuck inside the grip sometimes. I use this on my m249, and it is really useful both as a bipod and as a foregrip.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySirSaddlefat on 05/20/2014

A great little product for the price, this fore-grip is comfortable and easy to use. It is constructed of a strong, lightweight polymer that appears to be quite durable. Has a handy three-slot picatinny/weaver rail on the side, and the spring-loaded bi-pod is stable and won't pop open The sound a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJaesthetik on 05/10/2014

Solid build quality Realistic weight and size Great price for what you get Attached to picatinny rail with relative ease Unlike the other Deployable bipod can feel a bit cheap/wonky when trying to retract the bipod back in Unable to rotate gun with the bi-pod freely, need to move the bipod. Very... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNemiemien on 10/28/2013

Does excellent job for me and my Rifle. I've used it probably more than 10 times and its ideal product. The price is on the mark . The retractable springs work without any remarks. I recommend this bipod to everybody that wants more stability on their 21mm rifle. The material used for production... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCulyatt on 09/23/2013

Cheap 2 in 1 function Sturdy Hard to accidentally release bipod, good thumb location Plastic could be better quality Loud noise when bipod ejects (this can be fixed) Bipod not very useful for CQB/Sniping, can pull this out while using the release catch which pretty much eliminates the negative is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjchriz on 01/27/2015

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros: This is a wonderfully priced grip! The two in one is also well worth buying this, purchasing the two separate would drain your cash. The grip is a nice sturdy and alot larger than I thought it would be. Fits on... Read more

Wonderfull Buy

0 0 0

DX Everywhere