DX » Community » Reviews » G1 Front Fore Grip with Retractable Spring Bipod Stand 21-MM Rifle
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySirSaddlefat on 05/20/2014

A great little product for the price, this fore-grip is comfortable and easy to use. It is constructed of a strong, lightweight polymer that appears to be quite durable. Has a handy three-slot picatinny/weaver rail on the side, and the spring-loaded bi-pod is stable and won't pop open accidentally. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJaesthetik on 05/10/2014

Solid build quality Realistic weight and size Great price for what you get Attached to picatinny rail with relative ease Unlike the other Deployable bipod can feel a bit cheap/wonky when trying to retract the bipod back in Unable to rotate gun with the bi-pod freely, need to move the bipod. Very loud ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNemiemien on 10/28/2013

Does excellent job for me and my Rifle. I've used it probably more than 10 times and its ideal product. The price is on the mark . The retractable springs work without any remarks. I recommend this bipod to everybody that wants more stability on their 21mm rifle. The material used for production can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCulyatt on 09/23/2013

Cheap 2 in 1 function Sturdy Hard to accidentally release bipod, good thumb location Plastic could be better quality Loud noise when bipod ejects (this can be fixed) Bipod not very useful for CQB/Sniping, can pull this out while using the release catch which pretty much eliminates the negative aspect.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjchriz on 09/10/2013

This is a wonderfully priced grip! The two in one is also well worth buying this, purchasing the two separate would drain your cash. The grip is a nice sturdy and alot larger than I thought it would be. Fits perfectly on any universal rail, differently is a wonderful touch for my ar-15. Looks great, ... Read more

Wonderfull Buy

0 0 0

• posted byColdcelestial on 08/18/2013

Feels comfortable - the entire grip is made of plastic. However, the build is sturdy and does not feel cheap. The bipod could use rubber feet perhaps, as well as better supports, but what can you expect from one that functions as a grip as well? The bipod is attached via a twist-able screw on the side,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycobat on 08/09/2013

- Finishing well worked - Good price - Very solid for a grip the differential of this one is the retractable bipod, so useful and easy to push and put in. Make some noise when u push the button. The bipod seems apparently demonstrates that one can not put too much weight, but I disagree because they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCryptkeeper on 06/29/2013

Despite the price the Grip is made of good quality plastic, its pretty though. Bought it to substitute my ICS M4 RIS original grip and it looks great, can now fire laying down on the grass without having to hold all the gun to fire. The bipod gives it stability. The only con I find is the fact that the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymad666911 on 04/03/2013

Cheap! solid, comfortable grip, easy to open, fit all rail system, mate black rubberised finish Make huge noise when it open, it will definitely spoil your position! if you try to retain it when it open it doesn’t fully open and have to pull it out. even just a handle cost way more than this one anywhere ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBigjak560 on 02/24/2013

Nice, large grip, fits your hand perfectly. Easy to mount on a picantinny rail without need of any tools. Doesn't move about when attached Looks great on a G36C airsoft rifle The bipod release button is easy to find and hasn't given any problems. Only real con I can find is that the bipod doesn't rotate,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections