DX » Community » Reviews » TSR Mini Programmable Scrolling LED Name/Message/Advertising Tag Badge - Red Light (1 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygimsin on 11/20/2012

-Bright -several characters( lettters/numbers symbols) -has multiple sets (can have more then one "sentence" set without deleting) -magnet (put on shirt/fridge) -did not come with the USB cable and it is not a commonly found cable. - difficult to navigate menus (when your new to it) I love ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalvinqym on 10/16/2011

Very useful item for showing up information that u want to display. Price is also not bad for such a gadget. The cons I experienced for this is that the gadget doesn't seem to work after I replaced the battery! This product is quite a small and light than I expected which is quite deceiving in the packaging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLarsNorw on 07/16/2011

This is great eye catching to give out messages. There is no way to connect two AA batteries or an 3V adapter. You have to figure a way yourself of connecting two thin wires to the connectors, possible using a piece of cardboard paper and some aluminum or copper foil. Then you can use two 1,5V batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections