DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Cell Phone Lithium Battery Charger w/ USB Power Port - Blue (EU Plug/100~240V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byevjk7 on 09/06/2012

Very good charger, functional, meets the specified and I had no trouble reloading several cellphone batteries, and in the case of an old motorola had to separate the positions for the indicator light sparked and he started charging. A marvel works perfect! I thought the battery contacts a bit fragile. This solution is quite interesting, especially for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvlaaad on 07/23/2012

* Fits any (reasonable) size/type of battery; tested on two Galaxy S batteries (a standard 1500 mAh and an extended 3500 mAh one) and two Sony H50 camera batteries (an original NP-BG1 and a replacement also bought from dx). * Great for replacing all of my travel battery chargers. * EU plug, which is a plus. * Charging (at least on the Galaxy S battery)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytolyan21 on 01/03/2012

cheap USB Output 200mA max. Charging current 180mA (theoretically 300mA with a discharged battery) Output voltage of 4.20V at idle. value Automatic detection of polarity. You can insert in the network and then put the battery. Can you first insert the battery and then insert in the network. Done on a chip CT3582C which according to the documentation ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysugan on 08/08/2011

It can use in the various Li-ion batteries. >various size OK >Batt reverse connection OK. safety(auto change) >charging speed fast nice working. this product, the instruction manual is insufficient. I measuring, solved this problem. Long haul it was required. Red LED blinking is charging. Blue LED turn on is finished. max voltage 4.2V just. other. spring ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections