DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion PU Leather Band Stainless Steel Mechanical Wrist Watch with Date Display - Silver + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byromanovmykola on 10/19/2012

- Good looking - Beautiful clock face - Beautiful bracelet - Big and beautiful hands (arrows) - The second Hand moves 2-3 times a second - A familiar to Russians brand - Glass on both sides of watch (on the inner side too) - Self-winding - Keep working even after 24h of being unused - Heavy enough not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCarwash on 09/02/2012

A big good looking watch.But not insanely big or thick it may be 10mm?.Clear easy to read dial. Nice display back and it will wind as you wear it.It has a quick set date.The rotor wind easily and the watch should keep running overnight if you wear it hours a day. The strap is not real leather. and may ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byexerramun on 06/16/2012

It really creates a nice impression on it.- All details can be seen without problems.- Quadrant is quickly and easily due to its generous size.- The bottom quadrant is changing according to the lighting and may be diamonds or triangles in the background generating even more the idea of ​​an expensive ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bynv640011 on 08/15/2011

Mechanical clock, the battery it is not required - that that is necessary. With them washed the car - all perfectly, water hasn't got. automatic. The thong has begun ????????, replacement is necessary :(, he partially a skin, partially a substitute, for such hours is necessary a metal bracelet, and at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynv640011 on 07/30/2011

The size has appeared more than I represented to myself. The dial differs from declared by the seller — it is pleasant to such me more. Has flown down a bit convex. Hours massive, heavy (though can and isn't present — very much for a long time hours didn't carry). As I have understood arrows in the dark ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections