DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion PU Leather Band Stainless Steel Mechanical Wrist Watch with Date Display - White + Brown
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybuchus on 08/13/2013

Really a very nice watch. Draws attention by its size and finish. All work functions of the dials, or are not only visually, without functionality. And the best, work automatically, as are schedules and calendars, which is amazing for a watch of this price. The price is great. Looks like a much more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykastor01 on 04/23/2013

Looks very high-end and works very well. I got watches as gifts in the past, but I don't wear them all the time, when the batteries dies I would just toss them in the drawers. Which is why i love this one so much :) Pendulum thing inside winds the watch when it swing on one direction only, i think the ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bygburckas on 03/12/2013

The watch works excelente, looks like an expensive watch. The only con is the leather, it doesnt lookmso nice and gets ugly very fast. Es un lindo reloj pero la malla podria ser mejor. The watch works excelente, looks like an expensive watch. The only con is the leather, it doesnt lookmso nice and gets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySuneri on 03/24/2012

A really good wristwatch, working without any battery or charging. You simply use it normally, and the watch will keep on ticking (quite exact as well) because of your arm movements. I do not use it every day, but when it stops you simply set it to the right time and shake it. Works every time. No one ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections