DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Phone?Disassembly?Tool?for?Iphone?4?(7-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytoisondor on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really cheap for the number of tools Has pretty much everything you would need to disassemble a iPod or an iPhone Cons:The tools are pretty cheap, they will most certainly be broken after you have taken your phone apart and back together. OtherThoughts:I personnally was... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrabyli1 on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Has all the tools that you need to disassemble and assemble the iPhone. Very cheap compared to other stores. Very good quality and easy to use. Cons:Nothing much. Plectrum looking thing is pretty useless OtherThoughts:Perfect to work with iPhone and replace iP... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshahryar1987 on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this tool to replace for my iphone battery. It has working well done. This tool is always good to have at home. If you have a iPhone.it is a very nice kit to repair your iphone. Cons:I can't say anything negative about it. OtherThoughts:so if you want... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiboticki on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a great set you need to disassemble and hopefully assemble your iPhone back. It can be used to fix your iPhone with the help of online guides (e.g. iFix). It contains two types of screwdrivers: cross screwdriver and pentalobe, so your can use the appropriate one... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteveNorway on 01/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Worked out just fine. Easy to use when changing my iPhone 3gs screen. The plastic parts did do the job much more easy for me. The screw drivers fitted the screw nicely and did not damage the screws when in use. Cons:Nothing cons so far. Not sure what the plectrum is to be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPinrodrigo on 12/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:indispensable for anyone who has an iphone. does what it promises, but you have to know how to use and take care to damage your device. almost professional tools. quem quer mexer no telefone usando um kit de ferramentas feitas para esta função. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomontoro on 10/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very Professional precision tips, great tools for use at iphone 4, iphone 4s. With the package comes 1 cross screw driver, 1 pentagon screw driver, mounts bar, triangle pad, very nice tweezer and useful suction cup. Used to open a iphone 4, and change a broked... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMithSeka on 06/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:All the parts are of great quality. You'll get everything you see in the picture. Nothing more or less. And I must say that they are well worth the price! The screw drivers are magnetized which is perfect. And the tweezers are metal. Cons:No cons at all OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFastereus on 09/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good stuff, made qualitatively. The tool is quite convenient to use. Screwdrivers fit exactly, and allow to turn off even sturdy bolt, a tool for opening the same convenient, and leaves no residue after use. Sucker I do not use, but kept it tight if necessary,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections