DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm + 2.5mm Throat Vibration Finger PPT Acoustic Tube Earphone + Mic for Kenwood
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Nubosis on 06/15/2013

Pros: For a trhoat mic, at this price, its a bargain, must buy if u play paintball stile games and want to communicate with your teamates in a inadvertelly way, really good quality, and it came with an extra earpiece just in case u loose break the original one. Cons: None. OtherThoughts: Must have if u get a set of handies like the Baofeng 888... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by franzbischoff on 06/04/2013

Pros: Cheap and usefull, fits perfectly my neck, no adjustments required. I guess only really thin necks cannot wear it. Sound is loud and clear and mic works very good Cons: Not at all OtherThoughts: It came with an extra eartip, very nice Bottomline: It came with an extra eartip, very nice It came with an extra eartip, very nice It came with... Read more

0 0
  • posted by addicted32 on 02/11/2013

Pros: I use it with my new BAOFENG 1.5" LCD 5W 136~174MHz / 400~470MHz Dual Band and it works like a charm. The cabling, earpiece and connectors do not feel like cheap plastic and they are all rubberized. It connected to my radio just fine and the audio levels were very good. Cons: None i can see right now. I tested it at home. I will have... Read more

2 0
  • posted by pcsrule on 01/28/2013

Pros: The cabling, earpiece and connectors do not feel like cheap plastic and they are all rubberized. It connected to my radio just fine and the audio levels were very good. I was able to transmit clearly even in very noisy environments and it's nearly impossible to get feedback when other radios are nearby. The ear tube dampens squelch crashe... Read more

1 0
  • posted by zorro1805 on 01/23/2013

Pros: the product have a nice quality and the plastic is strong. The mic and the earphone have a nice sound. The headphone is fine. Cons: dont work for iphones (lol). and you need have a little neck for use this product. You can not use if you have a normal neck. OtherThoughts: Nothing really. I use this product for airsoft and i have a really... Read more

unbox

2 0
  • posted by WlodekT on 11/22/2012

Pros: - This is a good price for the kit with this functionality - The cables are of sensible length and it would all work fine for the purpose I bought it for (skiing trip) if my neck was thinner (I wear 17.5" collars) Cons: I don't think my 17.5in neck size is excessive, but the microphone ends up quite a way away from my larynx, which i... Read more

3 0
  • posted by mcastanie on 08/22/2012

Pros: I use this with a Puxing PX-888, it works well and looks good quality. I use it in airsoft party and it is apreciable can whisper to transmit information. it's weird to transmit sound in a plastic pipe, but the sound is good and understandable Deal Extreme has delivered the item as usual in France in three weeks. Cons: I do not have anyth... Read more

2 0
  • posted by gbrunetto on 10/11/2011

Pros: This product is an excelent microphone and earphone. I use that for my paraglide flights and with the PTT on the finger allow use your hands without release the commands. The quiality is fine.. in relation with the price is OK This work ok with the TG-UV2 radio, (another excellent product) Cons: The audio for transmit is a little low.. I... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections