DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm + 2.5mm Throat Vibration Finger PPT Acoustic Tube Earphone + Mic for Kenwood
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byInfreQ87 on 11/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The lenght of the cord are good and all other way the product is fine. Cons:The product didnt work on my Cobra walkie talkies, so I re-soldered the wires to get it work. OtherThoughts:In my package there wasn't extra earplug with it. The connection of the wires was litt... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymacencov on 07/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good products, good price, You can asked everting to DX and you will receive taht on time and the price is good, no freight costs, the product is good and is working. Cons:no problens OtherThoughts:Good products, good price, You can asked everting to DX and you will rec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNubosis on 06/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For a trhoat mic, at this price, its a bargain, must buy if u play paintball stile games and want to communicate with your teamates in a inadvertelly way, really good quality, and it came with an extra earpiece just in case u loose break the original one. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfranzbischoff on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap and usefull, fits perfectly my neck, no adjustments required. I guess only really thin necks cannot wear it. Sound is loud and clear and mic works very good Cons:Not at all OtherThoughts:It came with an extra eartip, very nice Bottomline:It came with an ex... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaddicted32 on 02/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I use it with my new BAOFENG 1.5" LCD 5W 136~174MHz / 400~470MHz Dual Band and it works like a charm. The cabling, earpiece and connectors do not feel like cheap plastic and they are all rubberized. It connected to my radio just fine and the audio levels we... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypcsrule on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cabling, earpiece and connectors do not feel like cheap plastic and they are all rubberized. It connected to my radio just fine and the audio levels were very good. I was able to transmit clearly even in very noisy environments and it's nearly impossible to... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzorro1805 on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the product have a nice quality and the plastic is strong. The mic and the earphone have a nice sound. The headphone is fine. Cons:dont work for iphones (lol). and you need have a little neck for use this product. You can not use if you have a normal neck. Oth... Read more

unbox
    2 0
  • posted byWlodekT on 11/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- This is a good price for the kit with this functionality - The cables are of sensible length and it would all work fine for the purpose I bought it for (skiing trip) if my neck was thinner (I wear 17.5" collars) Cons:I don't think my 17.5in neck size is excessive... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymcastanie on 08/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I use this with a Puxing PX-888, it works well and looks good quality. I use it in airsoft party and it is apreciable can whisper to transmit information. it's weird to transmit sound in a plastic pipe, but the sound is good and understandable Deal Extreme has delivered... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygbrunetto on 10/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product is an excelent microphone and earphone. I use that for my paraglide flights and with the PTT on the finger allow use your hands without release the commands. The quiality is fine.. in relation with the price is OK This work ok with the TG-UV2 radio,... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections