DX » Community » Reviews » TEMPer USB Thermometer Temperature Recorder for PC/Laptop
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysande80 on 05/30/2014

Quite cheap. Does what it says. Built with nice materials. I ordered two of these. I couldn't get them working at the same time on any environment. Tried Windows, OSX and Linux without any luck. With one sensor, it does give you a reading, but the software which it comes with - is purely horrible. Internet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVFgroup on 05/25/2014

Working with linux (I have kernel 3.02+), usb ID USB IDs 0c45:7401, one interface - temperature. No drivers for linux included, I use TEMPer from git https://github.com/bitplane/temper. Stabile temperature hysteresis +/- 1 degree celsius difference- need to calibrate at first use. Every one device report ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySteffanS on 08/21/2013

Works with Linux and Windows. fast readings, when i run the script it reads almost instant Mine shows 6 degrees Celsius too much, but i scripted me out of that one to get the correct temp, and now works fine If i run the script to read the temp at some unlucky moments, i get an error that the device ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjoaraujo on 07/17/2013

good price and very easy to use without any driver on a Linux machine or a Raspberry pi and python ;) I have now this sensor also plugged into a Synology NAS without any problem (except the calibration error). The machine is always reachable so no need to add an extra one. Need to be calibrated with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFulgoreAV on 05/02/2013

Acurate Sensor for a very low price. Solid metal stick. Buildquality looks very good. Good driversupport for both x86 and x64 windows versions. Software has bugs and is poorly documented. It's not possible to read multiple sensors although the program seems to feature this. I didn't get it to work on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygeshabeli on 04/07/2013

Small, made of steel (or some kind of), can be attached to something. I use it for logging the temperature at home. I use it with pcsensor, which you can find here - http://www.delete.com.br/monitorar-temperatura-usando-nagios-microdia-usb-termometer/ (translate it with google if you do not know the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysergiambel on 02/12/2013

Great material quality. Cheap Spends very low energy The included software has some bugs. You'll need an extension usb cable not included. Is a good option. You can use the included software to dump the reads in a csv file and use the TEMPer_graph script (search in google) to generate a beautiful web ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPetrStk on 02/11/2013

It's a plug&play thing. Small, relatively cheap, very simple to use. Well built. The temperature reported is very precise, down to hundredths of degrees Celsius (like 24.48C). The reported temperature has an offset by 3-4 degrees so you need to calibrate it first with another thermometer. Interestingly,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDehumanizer666 on 10/27/2012

It works, the build quality is really good and it does the work. I have been able to get it work under linux too (google "edorfaus tempered", that is the driver which works for this device) None that I have observed I haven't been able to compare the readings with some other thermometer but ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bysanderj on 07/22/2012

Solid housing, OK price, works under Linux lsusb ID is: "Bus 002 Device 025: ID 0c45:7401 Microdia". I use it with the file pcsensor.c under Ubuntu Linux, and that works. The housing feels like metal. If it really is metal, that means temperature changes are delayed by the "warmth mass&... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections