DX » Community » Reviews » TEMPer USB Thermometer Temperature Recorder for PC/Laptop
Customer’s impression:
Easy Accurate functional funcional linux
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9336344 on 05/06/2015

Pros: Easy to use. Lowest Price. cons: Better to provide more email id's option to send alarm instead of two email id's. Very useful product.

Impression:Easy;

0 0 0

• posted bykrokras on 02/13/2015

Pros: Its very good built i think. Actually it feels like good quality. Cons: I havent noticed any cons yet.

Impression:Easy,Accurate, functional;

0 0 0

• posted byrescos on 02/10/2015

¿este dispositivo puede usarse en refrigeradores, sin estar conectado a la PC?.

Impression: funcional;

0 0 0

• posted byozanguven on 01/01/2015

Pros: It gives precise temperature information also working easily on linux. I am running debian and used the code available on git to get the temperature information from TEMPer. Linux recognized the devices as "RDing TEMPerV1.4" It is a perfect solution to track and record temperature for... Read more

Impression:Easy, functional, linux;

0 0 1

• posted byrudotcom on 10/28/2014

Pros: It works fine after simple calibration. Cons: you can only use it with its own proprietary soft which data output is not adjustible. You have to use a sofisticated incantations and obsecration to make it work with your own program or script

Impression:Accurate;

0 0 0

• posted bysande80 on 05/30/2014

Quite cheap. Does what it says. Built with nice materials. I ordered two of these. I couldn't get them working at the same time on any environment. Tried Windows, OSX and Linux without any luck. With one sensor, it does give you a reading, but the software which it comes with - is purely Internet... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVFgroup on 05/25/2014

Working with linux (I have kernel 3.02+), usb ID USB IDs 0c45:7401, one interface - temperature. No drivers for linux included, I use TEMPer from git https://github.com/bitplane/temper. Stabile temperature hysteresis +/- 1 degree celsius difference- need to calibrate at first use. Every one 24/7... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bySteffanS on 08/21/2013

Works with Linux and Windows. fast readings, when i run the script it reads almost instant Mine shows 6 degrees Celsius too much, but i scripted me out of that one to get the correct temp, and now works fine If i run the script to read the temp at some unlucky moments, i get an error that the is... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjoaraujo on 07/17/2013

good price and very easy to use without any driver on a Linux machine or a Raspberry pi and python ;) I have now this sensor also plugged into a Synology NAS without any problem (except the calibration error). The machine is always reachable so no need to add an extra one. Need to be calibrated I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFulgoreAV on 05/02/2013

Acurate Sensor for a very low price. Solid metal stick. Buildquality looks very good. Good driversupport for both x86 and x64 windows versions. Software has bugs and is poorly documented. It's not possible to read multiple sensors although the program seems to feature this. I didn't get it to on... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere