DX » Community » Reviews » TEMPer USB Thermometer Temperature Recorder for Laptop - Silver
Customer’s impression:
Easy Accurate functional funcional useful when accuracy is not needed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMuriloCavalcant on 03/18/2016

Pros: Useful for View the temperature Computer is not supeaquecendo IS basic program and very easy to use Cons: Nothing The read the flash drive pretty fast installation super easy temper and is not very useful malware advertising

Impression:Easy, functional;

0 0 0

• posted byDshinoda on 03/02/2016

Pode-se utilizar um cabo extensor usb para colocar em algum lugar estratégico, tem ótima precisão.

Impression:Accurate;

0 0 0

• posted byCimistus on 02/18/2016

Pros: Nicely built; metal casing should last and it also transfers temperature really well. Appears pretty accurate (haven't got a calibrater meter to refer, but still). Works with nicely linux! Cons: Software included was win only. Linux software was not hard to find, but you have to compile it... Read more

Handy way to add external temperature sensor(s) to any PC with USB

Impression:Accurate, functional;

0 0 1

• posted byzsd on 01/27/2016

I bought three of these a couple of years ago. They are easy to use, but it seems that the energy they use raises their own temperature, which results in them over-reading by 2 or 3 degrees C (in a room with no abnormally airflow at room temperature). One test I did was to put the end opposite in... Read more

Impression: functional,useful when accuracy is not needed;

0 0 0

• posted by9077604 on 12/30/2015

Getting it to send data to nagios graphs is a bit more challenging.

Impression: functional;

0 0 0

• posted by9077604 on 11/05/2015

This is very easy to set up. I did it both in Linux and Windows. There is a big need to find the right offset as the temperature will be wrong but this can be corrected. The quality of the Windows interface is not that great, they should improve the UX part. But the price in unbeatable.

Impression:Easy, functional;

0 0 1

• posted byguillermocez on 10/13/2015

pros. yo estaba tratando de hacer un termómetro que me registrara las temperaturas en un programa de computador, y al buscar en internet un sensor de temp para my proyecto encontré este dispositivo y mi sorpresa fue que este pequeño dispositivo hace todo lo que yo necesitaba, que es registrar las... Read more

Impression: functional;

0 0 0

• posted byeddiex666 on 09/13/2015

Works like a charm with my Raspberry PI. big minus to DX for extreme long delivery time...

Impression:Easy,Accurate, functional;

0 0 0

• posted by9336344 on 05/06/2015

Pros: Easy to use. Lowest Price. cons: Better to provide more email id's option to send alarm instead of two email id's. Very useful product.

Impression:Easy;

0 0 0

• posted bykrokras on 02/13/2015

Pros: Its very good built i think. Actually it feels like good quality. Cons: I havent noticed any cons yet.

Impression:Easy,Accurate, functional;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere