DX » Community » Reviews » TEMPer USB Thermometer Temperature Recorder for PC/Laptop
Customer’s impression:
Easy Accurate functional funcional linux
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeddiex666 on 09/13/2015

Works like a charm with my Raspberry PI. big minus to DX for extreme long delivery time...

Impression:Easy,Accurate, functional;

0 0 0

• posted by9336344 on 05/06/2015

Pros: Easy to use. Lowest Price. cons: Better to provide more email id's option to send alarm instead of two email id's. Very useful product.

0 0 0

• posted bykrokras on 02/13/2015

Pros: Its very good built i think. Actually it feels like good quality. Cons: I havent noticed any cons yet.

Impression:Easy,Accurate, functional;

0 0 0

• posted byrescos on 02/10/2015

¿este dispositivo puede usarse en refrigeradores, sin estar conectado a la PC?.

Impression: funcional;

0 0 0

• posted byozanguven on 01/01/2015

Pros: It gives precise temperature information also working easily on linux. I am running debian and used the code available on git to get the temperature information from TEMPer. Linux recognized the devices as "RDing TEMPerV1.4" It is a perfect solution to track and record temperature for... Read more

Impression:Easy, functional, linux;

0 0 1

• posted byrudotcom on 10/28/2014

Pros: It works fine after simple calibration. Cons: you can only use it with its own proprietary soft which data output is not adjustible. You have to use a sofisticated incantations and obsecration to make it work with your own program or script

0 0 0

• posted bysande80 on 05/30/2014

Quite cheap. Does what it says. Built with nice materials. I ordered two of these. I couldn't get them working at the same time on any environment. Tried Windows, OSX and Linux without any luck. With one sensor, it does give you a reading, but the software which it comes with - is purely Internet... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVFgroup on 05/25/2014

Working with linux (I have kernel 3.02+), usb ID USB IDs 0c45:7401, one interface - temperature. No drivers for linux included, I use TEMPer from git https://github.com/bitplane/temper. Stabile temperature hysteresis +/- 1 degree celsius difference- need to calibrate at first use. Every one 24/7... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bySteffanS on 08/21/2013

Works with Linux and Windows. fast readings, when i run the script it reads almost instant Mine shows 6 degrees Celsius too much, but i scripted me out of that one to get the correct temp, and now works fine If i run the script to read the temp at some unlucky moments, i get an error that the is... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjoaraujo on 07/17/2013

good price and very easy to use without any driver on a Linux machine or a Raspberry pi and python ;) I have now this sensor also plugged into a Synology NAS without any problem (except the calibration error). The machine is always reachable so no need to add an extra one. Need to be calibrated I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere