Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- it's a 5 button mouse
- it's 2.4GHz, which usually means better range and longer battery life
- looks stylish
- 1 AA battery (I use rechargeable)
- has On/Off switch
Just a few minor cons I have noticed so far:
- the buttons are a bit hard, especially noticeable with the scroller button
- the build quality is kind of on the cheap side, though not too bad.
- the design is for a small hand. It's not that the mouse is too small it's just designed for a small hand.
I'm not too sure about the actual precision. It handles ok on some surfaces but not too good on others. I'm actually replacing a Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000 with this one so my criteria is kind of high in that department.
Pretty good 5 button wireless mouse for that price.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.