DX » Community » Reviews » 0.6" LCD Portable Digital Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer w/ Strap - Black (-50'~220'C Range)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymyegmx on 02/27/2014

Looks really nice, great plastic house, fine button, cute strap. It seems to be accurate but I currently have no other device to compare the measured values. I was missing this stupp years ago when I had an R/C buggy, but now I will use this to check computer parts. Works fast, I can only suggest this to buy. You get 2 extra batteries! (Works with 2... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlex45 on 06/15/2013

Small size, accurate, good looking (rubber feel). Two extra batteries! Good bang for the buck. Need to unscrew cover to replace batteries (000 philips). Not a big deal. The thermometer is quite accurate (checked on ice and boiling water). Not sure the orange lanyard is useful. 500 char500 char500 char500 char500 char500 char500 char500 char500 char5... Read more

0 0
  • posted byazarate on 06/05/2013

This thermometer is very simple to use, anyone can use it effectively. Two sets of batteries are included with the product. This non contact thermometer is accurate enough for general purposes in electronics. Its price is very affordable. It is not extremely accurate (+/- 2°C), so it may not be good enough for some special purposes It is a very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRCair on 12/03/2012

Very good and handy in my hobby - RC air and heli building and flying. Now it's possible to measure, how hot is my model's motors, accu charger etc. right after flight. Proper dimensions to have it hanging around my neck and use it, whenever I need to. No cons, I'm absolutly satisfied with quality and usefullness I've also tried to measure temperature ... Read more

Infra thermometer - compared with AA battery Infra thermometer
    1 0
  • posted bylucho911 on 06/18/2012

Very good termometer. Good range and good accuracy. For measuring temperature without contact with the hot surface. The measuring range is sufficient for most applications. The display is easy to read. Its size allows it to fit easily in your pocket to use it where necessary. Low battery life. You have to disassemble it to change and quite often if ... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections