Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalvarogmj on 04/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price for an apparently genuine Samsung card. I have no reason to doubt it is genuine. Class 4 is not so fast, but it works very well for most cases. Cons:None. I have been using this card heavily to write OS images and it has performed very well OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytakmmk on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is truly genuine. No doubt about it. It works well with all the devices I have tried so far (digital camera, mobile phone). Also works with the SD card adapter I have. I bought this not to use it as my main SD card but for a back up. Good quality. Cons:none... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBurara on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great price, arrived in perfect condition. Works perfectly on any adapter. Cons:For now still have nothing to say against the product. Only time delivery. OtherThoughts:Very good price, quality and product transport. Should have bought more than one, I regret now. I'm jus... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylukasgc on 03/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's useful. It's necessary. 4GB is enough if you only use to listen a couple of music and take some photos (and then put it on a computer, hard drive, pen drive, CD, or DVD). Nice quality. Cons:Maybe isn't enough (4GB) if you want to put in it a lot of music (I mean, R... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleitao1996 on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Lots of space to store music, videos etc. - Comes in a nice packaging, looks very genuine... but what would i know? It's probably a replica but who cares! FOR $6 YOU CAN"T GO WRONG! Cons:- nothing, this card is pretty good! OtherThoughts:- Try to put a ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynorDude on 10/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap price when compared to expensive store-bought micro SD cards. Same quality as when you buy it in the store but its much cheaper. Great with free shipping :) Cons:Can take some time to deliver, but its really worth it thinking about the price. OtherThoughts:Ok spee... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections