Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalvarogmj on 04/13/2013

Good price for an apparently genuine Samsung card. I have no reason to doubt it is genuine. Class 4 is not so fast, but it works very well for most cases. None. I have been using this card heavily to write OS images and it has performed very well This card might be too slow for an HD camera, but if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytakmmk on 03/19/2013

It is truly genuine. No doubt about it. It works well with all the devices I have tried so far (digital camera, mobile phone). Also works with the SD card adapter I have. I bought this not to use it as my main SD card but for a back up. Good quality. none I can think of. You get what you pay for. If ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBurara on 03/12/2013

Great price, arrived in perfect condition. Works perfectly on any adapter. For now still have nothing to say against the product. Only time delivery. Very good price, quality and product transport. Should have bought more than one, I regret now. I'm just wanting to test the transfer of files to see if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylukasgc on 03/11/2013

It's useful. It's necessary. 4GB is enough if you only use to listen a couple of music and take some photos (and then put it on a computer, hard drive, pen drive, CD, or DVD). Nice quality. Maybe isn't enough (4GB) if you want to put in it a lot of music (I mean, REALLY many songs). But it depends on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleitao1996 on 02/07/2013

- Lots of space to store music, videos etc. - Comes in a nice packaging, looks very genuine... but what would i know? It's probably a replica but who cares! FOR $6 YOU CAN"T GO WRONG! - nothing, this card is pretty good! - Try to put a manual to make it look more genuine for others seeking a genuine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynorDude on 10/01/2012

Cheap price when compared to expensive store-bought micro SD cards. Same quality as when you buy it in the store but its much cheaper. Great with free shipping :) Can take some time to deliver, but its really worth it thinking about the price. Ok speed and good if you want a bigger save capacity on your ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections